m Ransley

Get a new ccok top.

Uriah Heep

Default Repair chrome top?

I made the mistake of leaving a spill of key lime juice on a chrome
stove top. later when I cleaned it up I found that the juice had
eaten through the chrome and pitted the base metal (irregular 6 in.
circle). Is this repairable or is it time to call Ge (15 year old
unit) or start calling the junk/used places around town?
stan
Joe Bobst

Get a new ccok top

A new COOK top would be even better...

Joe
Walter R.

sometimes it is possible to camouflage a spoiled area with something like
decorative ceramic tile or decorative magnets or whatever. Use a little
imagination. "It's supposed to look that way". Maybe it will even look
better than before.

--

Walter
The Happy Iconoclast www.rationality.net

"Joe Bobst" wrote in message
Get a new ccok top

A new COOK top would be even better...

Joe

See if you can get a replacement made of stainless steel.