Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Brilliant (???) Bathroom Idea?

THere's dulled enamel, 70's avocado green bathroom tile I would like to
take down. It is used as floor molding (a single course) and up to
wainscoting level around a sink fixture.

Recognizing that the likelihood of successfully prying every tile loose
with a crowbar diminishes proportionately with the luck of the
homeowner doing it, I figure I might pry 99 of 100 tiles loose
BE-OO-TIFULLY, and then the last would tunnel down to China.

So I bought a Dremel tool and figure I'd cut off all the tile that way,
then replace the drywall. Can anything think of anything particularly
stupid about removing tile this way?

BTW, the reason it *has* to be removed is because an elderly relative,
for some god-awful reason, replaced the dull avocado floor tile in the
mid 80's with bubble-gum pink-swirl 12 inchers. The place looks like
H&%l.

Bathroom fans improperly vented jeff Home Repair 11 June 4th 04 05:30 PM
Bathroom Mirror. Terry Home Repair 2 May 2nd 04 10:42 PM
Bathroom Paint - Required? Charles Middleton UK diy 7 March 12th 04 01:08 AM
Bathroom exhaust fan and dryer fan [email protected] Home Ownership 1 September 4th 03 06:03 PM