DJ

On 11 Dec 2004 02:44:19 -0800, "
wrote:

THere's dulled enamel, 70's avocado green bathroom tile I would like to
take down. It is used as floor molding (a single course) and up to
wainscoting level around a sink fixture.

Recognizing that the likelihood of successfully prying every tile loose
with a crowbar diminishes proportionately with the luck of the
homeowner doing it, I figure I might pry 99 of 100 tiles loose
BE-OO-TIFULLY, and then the last would tunnel down to China.

So I bought a Dremel tool and figure I'd cut off all the tile that way,
then replace the drywall. Can anything think of anything particularly
stupid about removing tile this way?

I'm about to redo our kitchen, which will include removing the tiled
backsplash. I'm figuring I will just cut the drywall down to the
studs, pry and peel the whole mess off in chunks as large as I can
handle at once.

DJ

David '04 KTM 200EXC
djonesatLSidaho.com