Tekkie

Default Jeffrey J. Kosowsky is a loser

Jeffy boy is a troll. He has a thousand questions that have already been
answered but refuses to use Google, Yahoo or any search engine.

If one attempts to give him an honest answer he will email you with
obnoxious diatribes.

I suggest you contact him at: to let him know what
a troll he is.

Then put him in your bozo bin and spam list because you WILL recive an
unkind answer.
--
Tekkie
Jeffrey J. Kosowsky

Tekkie writes:
Jeffy boy is a troll. He has a thousand questions that have already been
answered but refuses to use Google, Yahoo or any search engine.

I use Google all the time... but still have questions specific to my
situation. If that is the definition of a troll, then I must be a
troll.

If one attempts to give him an honest answer he will email you with
obnoxious diatribes.

Never done that... you must be confusing me with yourself... If you
did receive an email from me that was off-subject, than it could only
have been in response to an ad-hominem attack that you initated.

I challenge you to post any email or news thread where I initiated an
"obnoxious diatribe". (On the other hand, it doesn't even take Google
to find the hundreds of instances where you have initiated an
unsolicited and unwarranted obnoxious diatribe

I suggest you contact him at: to let him know what
a troll he is.

So now you are soliciting people to spam me?
....and what would that make you???? Your picture should be in the
dictionary as the founding definition of the word "Troll".

Now I (finally) understand why so many people in this newsgroup hate you!

Then put him in your bozo bin and spam list because you WILL recive an
unkind answer.
--
Tekkie

Unlike the underemployed HVAC hack you claim to be, I have better
things to do than waste my day responding to trash... (though as in
this posting, sometimes I make exceptions...)
Tekkie

Jeffy J**koff. Kosowsky posted for all of us....

I will answer in line for your edification.

Tekkie writes:
Jeffy boy is a troll. He has a thousand questions that have already been
answered but refuses to use Google, Yahoo or any search engine.

I use Google all the time... but still have questions specific to my
situation. If that is the definition of a troll, then I must be a
troll.

Your questions are so basic that it is obvious to even the most novice
poster that you are either very stupid, lazy or a troll. Only you can
answer that.

If one attempts to give him an honest answer he will email you with
obnoxious diatribes.

Never done that... you must be confusing me with yourself... If you
did receive an email from me that was off-subject, than it could only
have been in response to an ad-hominem attack that you initated.

You sir are now a liar because I have those emails that you deny sending.

I challenge you to post any email or news thread where I initiated an
"obnoxious diatribe". (On the other hand, it doesn't even take Google
to find the hundreds of instances where you have initiated an
unsolicited and unwarranted obnoxious diatribe

Again Jeffy, I will not do your work for you - please read above responses.
You are in need of mental health assistance because you cannot and will not
find these. You are internalizing.

I suggest you contact him at: to let him know what
a troll he is.

So now you are soliciting people to spam me?
...and what would that make you???? Your picture should be in the
dictionary as the founding definition of the word "Troll".

Well, that is where your emails came from that you claim you never sent.
But if the shoe fits... Remember Jeffy? (Jeffrey J. Kosowsky)

Now I (finally) understand why so many people in this newsgroup hate you!

Better get the mental health provision in insurance laid out or is that
Daddys policy your under? What makes YOU think people hate me? You
definitely have issues. Hmmmm hate, such a nasty word. Better schedule the
appointment sooner and more often. You realize there are free clinics that
will help you?

Then put him in your bozo bin and spam list because you WILL recive an
unkind answer.
--
Tekkie

Unlike the underemployed HVAC hack you claim to be, I have better
things to do than waste my day responding to trash... (though as in
this posting, sometimes I make exceptions...)

Jeffy, jeffy, jeffy, this just shows some more of your ignorance and
delusional thinking. I have NEVER claimed to be a member of the HVAC
profession. Ask anyone there. YOU have never told us what your profession
is so I have to presume it's the village idiot until proven otherwise. In
fact I have responded quite nobly to some of your posts with proper, proven
advice; which you obviously dismissed in your hatred.

Let's face it Jeffy, you are waiting for these words to flow. You are
sitting on the edge of your milk crate waiting for the Library to open so
that you can read my wisdom.

In final parting, seek the mental health professionals that you desperately
need. Remember, this time of the year is especially depressing to your ilk
because of the Holidays, SADD and loneliness that your altitude imparts.

Tally - ho!
--
Tekkie
blueman

Tekkie writes:
YOU ARE A VERY SICK MAN -- READ YOUR POST BELOW AND ANSWER THE
FOLLOWING:
1. Who is spewing hate?
2. Who has resorted to name calling and ad-hominem remarks?
2. Who is exhibiting off topic/trollish behavior?
3. Who has a long history on this newsgroup of the above behaviors --
so much so that half the newsgroup despises him

You can now all decide who is the SICK person here, who needs
medication, and who is the waste off bandwidth here...

On the other hand Tekkie, I still challenge you to find and post just
ONE example of any of the following:
1. That I initiated any off-topic threads or postings
2. That I initiated any obnoxious emails in response to genuinely
helpful remarks
3. That I initiated any name calling or ad-hominem remarks
4. That I do not use Google before posting (and asking questions that
you happen to believe are obvious doesn't count as proof of anything)

I will make a deal with you:
Find just ONE example of the above behaviors and I will get off of
this newsgroup. If you don't have any such examples, then I suggest
that you get the hell off of my case and climb back under the trailer
trash heap that you come from.

ploink!

Tekkie writes:
[...]

Tekkie

blueman posted for all of us....

Tekkie writes:
Jeffy boy is a troll. He has a thousand questions that have already been
answered but refuses to use Google, Yahoo or any search engine.

I use Google all the time... but still have questions specific to my
situation. If that is the definition of a troll, then I must be a
troll.

Your questions are so basic that it is obvious to even the most novice
poster that you are either very stupid, lazy or a troll. Only you can
answer that.

If one attempts to give him an honest answer he will email you with
obnoxious diatribes.

Never done that... you must be confusing me with yourself... If you
did receive an email from me that was off-subject, than it could only

jerky jerky jerky another post from another name! As I stated before I am
not doing your research for you. do your ever READ; let alone comprehend?

Do you REALLY want me to post your first email; an abusive email to me?
Do you really? I still have it because your type just denies all their
actions until they get caught. I won't do it without your permission because
I really don't want you to go away. You are my play toy.

Hey, do you have other nicknames there jizzy? Kowski? jefkow?

I don't believe that you plonked me. You will be reading this. Like a moth
drawn to the light. You circle & circle then ram the light and guess what
you get burnt. I don't want to turn off my light of knowledge but I am
trying to prevent you from going down in flames.

Why don't you 302 yourself? Might be the best 72 hours you invested in
yourself. Get some of depressive thoughts sorted out, self hatred addressed
and controlled. I will give you the word to use: bipolar. I bet you are
very familiar with the effects of a full moon.
--
Tekkie

G. Morgan

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 21:34:53 -0500 "Tekkie"
used 74 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.home.repair

blueman posted for all of us....

Tekkie writes:
[...]

Just post the goddamn email already. Be sure to include the headers,
no cheating.

What does 302 yourself mean?

--
-Graham

Remove the 'snails' from my email
blueman

G. Morgan writes:
Just post the goddamn email already. Be sure to include the headers,
no cheating.

Yes, please post it... and don't leave out any of the included text
that I was responding to...
blueman

G. Morgan writes:
Just post the goddamn email already. Be sure to include the headers,
no cheating.

Actually, I believe the only emails I sent him were when I accidentally hit
"reply" rather than "post" in my newsreader... I then realized my
mistake and posted the same response to the newsgroup so you can find
it all here in public.

So to set the record straight, here are my responses:
1. I asked a legitimate question and Tekkie responded with a complete
unprovoked troll response, including calling me a ridiculous name
(Jeffy) and making a sarcastic, demeaning remark whose relevancy to
the original question is hard to fathom (unless one is perhaps
schizophrenic)

Tekkie writes:
Jeffrey J. Kosowsky posted for all of us....

We are about to upgrade our panel from 100A to 200A.
The run from the electric company drop to the panel is about 15 ft
vertical drop followed by 30 feet horizontal run within the house.

- Other than the fact that copper costs much more than aluminum,
what
are the pros/cons of copper vs. aluminum?

- Is copper worth the added cost?

- Also, the supply will run through the unfinished utility portion
of
the basement at joist level. Is it worth it to encase the cable
in
metal (or pvc) conduit?

Hey Jeffy, going to the warehouse to get some cable and connectors
cheap?
Say volts, amps, shorts and you will impress them with your
knowledge and
they will drop their drawers, er prices to suit you.
--
Tekkie

What is your problem? Didn't your mommy ever teach you that if you
have nothing relevant or nice to say, then keep your mouth shut?

Sounds like you must be one of those incompetent, shady contractors
who can only get by through cheating naive customers -- if you were
any good and if you were an honest worker, I can guarantee you that
you wouldn't feel so threatened...

2. In response, to Tekkie making two false accusations and impugning
my honesty, my career, etc., I posted the following:

Tekkie writes:
But you ARE wasting their time. You admitted you called one branch
did your
research, then called the other branch to order. Meanwhile somebody
is
waiting at the counter while the first branch nursemaids you.

For someone with a name like "Tekkie", you sound like you have an IQ
of about 50. Do you know how to follow a Usenet thread? If you did,
you would know that I was not the poster who talked about calling "one
branch" and going to another.

You pay sales tax for that stuff? Probably not...

Just because you appear to be a shady contractor whose business is
threatened by honest pricing does not mean that others are similarly
dishonest. Trying to get the best price on supplies is "good 'ole
American capitalism," cheating on taxes is illegal -- can you grasp
the difference?

What do you do for a living? Bet you're in by 8:05 and gone by 4:55
and if
you have to stay you want OT or a bonus.
--

I am sure that your pea brain could not even begin to comprehend what
I do for a living

Beyond that, you are all welcome to read the rantings of Tekkie and
his obsession with name-calling and finding pathology in everybody but
himself...