G. Morgan

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 21:34:53 -0500 "Tekkie"
used 74 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.home.repair

blueman posted for all of us....

Tekkie writes:
YOU ARE A VERY SICK MAN -- READ YOUR POST BELOW AND ANSWER THE
FOLLOWING:
1. Who is spewing hate?
2. Who has resorted to name calling and ad-hominem remarks?
2. Who is exhibiting off topic/trollish behavior?
3. Who has a long history on this newsgroup of the above behaviors --
so much so that half the newsgroup despises him

You can now all decide who is the SICK person here, who needs
medication, and who is the waste off bandwidth here...

On the other hand Tekkie, I still challenge you to find and post just
ONE example of any of the following:
1. That I initiated any off-topic threads or postings
2. That I initiated any obnoxious emails in response to genuinely
helpful remarks
3. That I initiated any name calling or ad-hominem remarks
4. That I do not use Google before posting (and asking questions that
you happen to believe are obvious doesn't count as proof of anything)

I will make a deal with you:
Find just ONE example of the above behaviors and I will get off of
this newsgroup. If you don't have any such examples, then I suggest
that you get the hell off of my case and climb back under the trailer
trash heap that you come from.

ploink!

Jeffy J**koff. Kosowsky posted for all of us....

I will answer in line for your edification.

Tekkie writes:
Jeffy boy is a troll. He has a thousand questions that have already been
answered but refuses to use Google, Yahoo or any search engine.

I use Google all the time... but still have questions specific to my
situation. If that is the definition of a troll, then I must be a
troll.

Your questions are so basic that it is obvious to even the most novice
poster that you are either very stupid, lazy or a troll. Only you can
answer that.

If one attempts to give him an honest answer he will email you with
obnoxious diatribes.

Never done that... you must be confusing me with yourself... If you
did receive an email from me that was off-subject, than it could only

jerky jerky jerky another post from another name! As I stated before I am
not doing your research for you. do your ever READ; let alone comprehend?

Do you REALLY want me to post your first email; an abusive email to me?
Do you really? I still have it because your type just denies all their
actions until they get caught. I won't do it without your permission because
I really don't want you to go away. You are my play toy.

Hey, do you have other nicknames there jizzy? Kowski? jefkow?

I don't believe that you plonked me. You will be reading this. Like a moth
drawn to the light. You circle & circle then ram the light and guess what
you get burnt. I don't want to turn off my light of knowledge but I am
trying to prevent you from going down in flames.

Why don't you 302 yourself? Might be the best 72 hours you invested in
yourself. Get some of depressive thoughts sorted out, self hatred addressed
and controlled. I will give you the word to use: bipolar. I bet you are
very familiar with the effects of a full moon.

Just post the goddamn email already. Be sure to include the headers,
no cheating.

What does 302 yourself mean?

--
-Graham