Tekkie

Jeffy J**koff. Kosowsky posted for all of us....

I will answer in line for your edification.

Tekkie writes:
Jeffy boy is a troll. He has a thousand questions that have already been
answered but refuses to use Google, Yahoo or any search engine.

I use Google all the time... but still have questions specific to my
situation. If that is the definition of a troll, then I must be a
troll.

Your questions are so basic that it is obvious to even the most novice
poster that you are either very stupid, lazy or a troll. Only you can
answer that.

If one attempts to give him an honest answer he will email you with
obnoxious diatribes.

Never done that... you must be confusing me with yourself... If you
did receive an email from me that was off-subject, than it could only
have been in response to an ad-hominem attack that you initated.

You sir are now a liar because I have those emails that you deny sending.

I challenge you to post any email or news thread where I initiated an
"obnoxious diatribe". (On the other hand, it doesn't even take Google
to find the hundreds of instances where you have initiated an
unsolicited and unwarranted obnoxious diatribe

Again Jeffy, I will not do your work for you - please read above responses.
You are in need of mental health assistance because you cannot and will not
find these. You are internalizing.

I suggest you contact him at: to let him know what
a troll he is.

So now you are soliciting people to spam me?
...and what would that make you???? Your picture should be in the
dictionary as the founding definition of the word "Troll".

Well, that is where your emails came from that you claim you never sent.
But if the shoe fits... Remember Jeffy? (Jeffrey J. Kosowsky)

Now I (finally) understand why so many people in this newsgroup hate you!

Better get the mental health provision in insurance laid out or is that
Daddys policy your under? What makes YOU think people hate me? You
definitely have issues. Hmmmm hate, such a nasty word. Better schedule the
appointment sooner and more often. You realize there are free clinics that
will help you?

Then put him in your bozo bin and spam list because you WILL recive an
unkind answer.
--
Tekkie

Unlike the underemployed HVAC hack you claim to be, I have better
things to do than waste my day responding to trash... (though as in
this posting, sometimes I make exceptions...)

Jeffy, jeffy, jeffy, this just shows some more of your ignorance and
delusional thinking. I have NEVER claimed to be a member of the HVAC
profession. Ask anyone there. YOU have never told us what your profession
is so I have to presume it's the village idiot until proven otherwise. In
fact I have responded quite nobly to some of your posts with proper, proven
advice; which you obviously dismissed in your hatred.

Let's face it Jeffy, you are waiting for these words to flow. You are
sitting on the edge of your milk crate waiting for the Library to open so
that you can read my wisdom.

In final parting, seek the mental health professionals that you desperately
need. Remember, this time of the year is especially depressing to your ilk
because of the Holidays, SADD and loneliness that your altitude imparts.

Tally - ho!
--
Tekkie