Jeffrey J. Kosowsky

Tekkie writes:
Jeffy boy is a troll. He has a thousand questions that have already been
answered but refuses to use Google, Yahoo or any search engine.

I use Google all the time... but still have questions specific to my
situation. If that is the definition of a troll, then I must be a
troll.

If one attempts to give him an honest answer he will email you with
obnoxious diatribes.

Never done that... you must be confusing me with yourself... If you
did receive an email from me that was off-subject, than it could only
have been in response to an ad-hominem attack that you initated.

I challenge you to post any email or news thread where I initiated an
"obnoxious diatribe". (On the other hand, it doesn't even take Google
to find the hundreds of instances where you have initiated an
unsolicited and unwarranted obnoxious diatribe

I suggest you contact him at: to let him know what
a troll he is.

So now you are soliciting people to spam me?
....and what would that make you???? Your picture should be in the
dictionary as the founding definition of the word "Troll".

Now I (finally) understand why so many people in this newsgroup hate you!

Then put him in your bozo bin and spam list because you WILL recive an
unkind answer.
--
Tekkie

Unlike the underemployed HVAC hack you claim to be, I have better
things to do than waste my day responding to trash... (though as in
this posting, sometimes I make exceptions...)