Default Binary Toilet Flush Cleaner

I didn't realise I bought the binary kind instead of the single
tablet kind. This one has a blue and a white tablet - sealed
separately. Says organic chlorine bleach by WD-40 company (sheesh,
thought they made motor oil). So what's so reactive on shelf that
ain't gonna explode together in my tank?

- = -
Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist
BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
[Health Reform means abolishing FDR's insurance tax exemption]
[To stop SPAM, Charge net-postage] [Abolish 16th (Inc Tx) Amendment]
Marvin Margoshes

wrote in message

I didn't realise I bought the binary kind instead of the single
tablet kind. This one has a blue and a white tablet - sealed
separately. Says organic chlorine bleach by WD-40 company (sheesh,
thought they made motor oil). So what's so reactive on shelf that
ain't gonna explode together in my tank?

Things can react non-explosively, but still affect the materials over time.

Lazy toilet flush tflfb Home Repair 2 July 8th 04 01:53 AM
toilet makes other toilet flush Spitfire 1500 Home Repair 3 June 7th 04 03:28 AM
Power Flush toilet problems William Lee Home Repair 1 December 25th 03 11:23 PM
Toilet won't flush without holding down handle Bob Greene Home Repair 4 October 26th 03 11:42 PM
URGENT :Toilet Flush not working amy kane Home Repair 12 August 19th 03 10:58 PM