Default Alternate source for replacement bag for Sears Lawnmower

Title says it all.

I am looking to replace the bag for a sears lawnmower that is less than 5
years old
Sears wants about $180 for it
Are there other sources for the same bag ?

Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message
Title says it all.

I am looking to replace the bag for a sears lawnmower that is less than 5
years old
Sears wants about $180 for it
Are there other sources for the same bag ?

Skip the bag and get a mulching blade.

wrote in message
Title says it all.

I am looking to replace the bag for a sears lawnmower that is less than 5
years old
Sears wants about $180 for it
Are there other sources for the same bag ?

Skip the bag and get a mulching blade.

The mulching blade is total crap.
My dog can mulch better...

Stormin Mormon

Sears typically sells other brands of equipment. Their mower engines were
Tecumseh for awhile, I'm told their furnaces are same as Heil and Airquest.

They also usually require a different spec (slightly different size, etc.)
so the original brand equipment doesn't fit.

Check some lawn mower shops, but I'm guessing you are not likely to get
satisfaction with anything less than a Non-sears mower.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus