"willshak" wrote in message

Title says it all.

I am looking to replace the bag for a sears lawnmower that is less than 5
years old
Sears wants about $180 for it
Are there other sources for the same bag ?

What's wrong with the bag? Worn through from dragging on the ground or
something more serious?
If just worn, repair it with a patch of similar cloth or heavier.

Lent it to a neighbor a few years ago, he damaged it and didn't tell me
about it.
Now it's not useable.
And the neighbor has since moved away.

I use the bag it to chop and bag leaves while giving the grass it's last
cut.
The volume of leaves has increased in volume by multiple factors in the last
couple of years
Different wind patterns, I guess.

Someone told me that it's possible to discover who the OEM for a Sears
lawnmower is
And that said OEM would have the same equipement available without the Sears
markup.
(I paid about $180 for that lawnmower when I bought it WITH the bag)