Florida Patriot

Default Finally a Kerry to vote FOR

Until now most people were merely voting against Bush. But now for
the first time undecided voters are seeing not just someone who is not
Bush but a man they'd like in the White House.
TURTLE

"Florida Patriot" wrote in message
om...
Until now most people were merely voting against Bush. But now for
the first time undecided voters are seeing not just someone who is not
Bush but a man they'd like in the White House.

This is Turtle.

Yea, i agree with you here and Bush would be the best fellow to be in the White
house.

TURTLE

Mike Jak

Yeah, Bush looked like complete retard. He mumbled, was very bitter, boring
and dull.

He did not have a good script, nor he could defend his policies.

Bush & Cheney = Retard & Crook team

Philip Lewis

Please let this move to alt.politics or someplace else where it is
appropriate.

pretty please?
with sugar and a cherry on top?

--
be safe.
flip

TURTLE

"Mike Jak" wrote in message
Yeah, Bush looked like complete retard. He mumbled, was very bitter, boring
and dull.

He did not have a good script, nor he could defend his policies.

Bush & Cheney = Retard & Crook team

This is Turtle.

Which would you want a Mumblering Bush or a Kerry away Lier?

TURTLE

"Philip Lewis" wrote in message
du...
Please let this move to alt.politics or someplace else where it is
appropriate.

pretty please?
with sugar and a cherry on top?

Too bad the anti-Bush crowd isn't smart enough to do that.

ahedge

"TURTLE" wrote in message

"Mike Jak" wrote in message
Yeah, Bush looked like complete retard. He mumbled, was very bitter,

boring
and dull.

He did not have a good script, nor he could defend his policies.

Bush & Cheney = Retard & Crook team

This is Turtle.

Which would you want a Mumblering Bush or a Kerry away Lier?

TURTLE

I'll tale side with Mike Jak on this one. Even a lying Kerry (all
politicians lie, don't they?) is preferable to a team made of a retard plus
a crook

peace

Art

TURTLE

"ahedge" wrote in message

"TURTLE" wrote in message

"Mike Jak" wrote in message
Yeah, Bush looked like complete retard. He mumbled, was very bitter,

boring
and dull.

He did not have a good script, nor he could defend his policies.

Bush & Cheney = Retard & Crook team

This is Turtle.

Which would you want a Mumblering Bush or a Kerry away Lier?

TURTLE

I'll tale side with Mike Jak on this one. Even a lying Kerry (all
politicians lie, don't they?) is preferable to a team made of a retard plus
a crook

peace

Art

This is Turtle.

You might concider Bush with a MBA and might be above a retard !

Yes all Politicians push the limits of the truth. Kerry stays on the other side
of the limit of truth but Bush stops short of the limit.

I will let you in on a little secret here. Before the election happens there
will be some special info / event that will come out before the election. I
don't have to explain for when it does come out you will be surprised as hell to
hear what it is. The news will be brought to you by the Department of the Navy
and there is a great possiability there will be only one canidate left between
the Democrates and Republicans to vote on in November. The voting public will
not have any say so in this even that will take place. If it does come about and
John #1 is elected, The John #2 will have to take over. Enjoy the election as it
is now but it may become a different picture before Nov..

This may be sounding like a ploy to be a anti-Kerry supporter but it is not and
only warning of a event that is coming to lite soon. Just be prepared for up and
coming event.

TURTLE

xrongor

"TURTLE" wrote in message

"Mike Jak" wrote in message
Yeah, Bush looked like complete retard. He mumbled, was very bitter,
boring and dull.

He did not have a good script, nor he could defend his policies.

Bush & Cheney = Retard & Crook team

This is Turtle.

Which would you want a Mumblering Bush or a Kerry away Lier?

lets see a mumbling liar or a non mumbling liar...
a liar that took us to war or a liar that actually fought in one...

tough call there...

randy

m Ransley

Only AJ would write this BULL ****, or Cow **** or Donkey Dung, Armenia
, Go home AJ that is where you belong in hell home

James Owens

Turtle! This is Control! Report to Headquarters IMMEDIATELY!

"TURTLE" wrote in message

"Mike Jak" wrote in message
[...]

"For it is only of the new one grows tired. Of the old one never tires."
-- Kierkegaard, _Repetition_

James Owens, Ottawa, Canada
TURTLE

"Nick Hull" wrote in message
In article ,
(Florida Patriot) wrote:

Until now most people were merely voting against Bush. But now for
the first time undecided voters are seeing not just someone who is not
Bush but a man they'd like in the White House.

Electing Kerry would be the 2nd worse thing that could happen to the US.
Re-electing Bush would be #1.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/

this is Turtle.

I hate to bust your bubble here about owning a gun. Kerry Sponcered the only
major gun control bill [ that failed ] to remove all auto loading guns from
anybody. Bush was pro owners of guns. If you want to give up your ownership of a
gun -- Vote Kerry for he will get the job done.

TURTLE

LBaker

"xrongor" wrote in message

"TURTLE" wrote in message

"Mike Jak" wrote in message
Yeah, Bush looked like complete retard. He mumbled, was very bitter,
boring and dull.

He did not have a good script, nor he could defend his policies.

Bush & Cheney = Retard & Crook team

This is Turtle.

Which would you want a Mumblering Bush or a Kerry away Lier?

lets see a mumbling liar or a non mumbling liar...
a liar that took us to war or a liar that actually fought in one...

tough call there...

randy

Yea, one that fought in a war and confessed to commiting war crimes. Real
tough call...

xrongor

Which would you want a Mumblering Bush or a Kerry away Lier?

lets see a mumbling liar or a non mumbling liar...
a liar that took us to war or a liar that actually fought in one...

tough call there...

randy

Yea, one that fought in a war and confessed to commiting war crimes. Real
tough call...

you bush supporters would bury yourselves alive just to prove you could
handle a shovel.

randy

LBaker

SEN. KERRY: There are all kinds of atrocities, and I would have to say that,
yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other
soldiers have committed in that I took part in shootings in free fire zones.
I conducted harassment and interdiction fire. I used 50 calibre machine
guns, which we were granted and ordered to use, which were our only weapon
against people. I took part in search and destroy missions, in the burning
of villages.

TURTLE

"LBaker" wrote in message
SEN. KERRY: There are all kinds of atrocities, and I would have to say that,
yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other
soldiers have committed in that I took part in shootings in free fire zones.
I conducted harassment and interdiction fire. I used 50 calibre machine
guns, which we were granted and ordered to use, which were our only weapon
against people. I took part in search and destroy missions, in the burning
of villages.

This is Turtle.

He said here that when he was searching villages and huts and was only given a
50 Cal. to use.

One Question here. Have you ever tried to shoot a 50 cal. from the hip or carry
it around with you while going in and out of huts searching for the VC ? Also he
was saying that they did not have the M-16 or the M-14 to search out the VC
with. this is News to me for i thought we had M-16's for that type of searching
for the VC.

Secret here. i have fired the 50 Cal. and the M-60 [ 7.62 mm / 30 Cal. ] and you
can't shoot a 50 Cal. from the hip for village searching at all , but the only
one that can do that is Rambo but in all the movies he only shoots the M-60 .

I think Kerry told another one.

TURTLE

LBaker

"xrongor" wrote in message
to twist that into what you are trying to twist it into, without reguard

for
reality, is insanity.

They are his words, not mine. He either did what he said he did or he
didn't. That makes him either a war criminal or a liar. Take your pick. I'm
not twisting anything...

xrongor

"LBaker" wrote in message

"xrongor" wrote in message
to twist that into what you are trying to twist it into, without reguard

for
reality, is insanity.

They are his words, not mine. He either did what he said he did or he
didn't. That makes him either a war criminal or a liar. Take your pick.
I'm
not twisting anything...

you are insane.

randy

David Gale

"xrongor" wrote:

you are insane.

This response is a wonderful example of clear, persuasive debate. I can
only hope that the vice presidents are capable of such wonderful erudition
tonight. This comment leaves the reader absolutely no doubt at all about
which of the two debaters is the most witty, intelligent, likable, and
gosh-darn-it-all correct; nothing more needs to be said, and any attempt at
a response would, obviously, be incoherent and lead only to proving this
statement to be even more valid than it oh-so-manifestly must be.

xrongor

"David Gale" wrote in message
"xrongor" wrote:

you are insane.

This response is a wonderful example of clear, persuasive debate. I can
only hope that the vice presidents are capable of such wonderful erudition
tonight. This comment leaves the reader absolutely no doubt at all about
which of the two debaters is the most witty, intelligent, likable, and
gosh-darn-it-all correct; nothing more needs to be said, and any attempt
at
a response would, obviously, be incoherent and lead only to proving this
statement to be even more valid than it oh-so-manifestly must be.

what i say about reality doesnt affect reality. whether i argue it or not,
it doesnt change the reality.

you acting like it does, is insane.

randy

David Gale

"xrongor" wrote:
"David Gale" wrote:
"xrongor" wrote:

you are insane.

This response is a wonderful example of clear, persuasive debate. I can
only hope that the vice presidents are capable of such wonderful

erudition
tonight. This comment leaves the reader absolutely no doubt at all

about
which of the two debaters is the most witty, intelligent, likable, and
gosh-darn-it-all correct; nothing more needs to be said, and any attempt
at
a response would, obviously, be incoherent and lead only to proving this
statement to be even more valid than it oh-so-manifestly must be.

what i say about reality doesnt affect reality. whether i argue it or

not,
it doesnt change the reality.

you acting like it does, is insane.

Er, when have I acted like my saying something changes reality? I just
pointed out how wonderfully logical your response to LBaker was.

Of course, for those who couldn't tell, my post was dripping with sarcasm.

xrongor

"David Gale" wrote in message
"xrongor" wrote:
"David Gale" wrote:
"xrongor" wrote:

[...]

you cannot fight propaganda with logic...

randy

LBaker

"xrongor" wrote in message

"LBaker" wrote in message

"xrongor" wrote in message
to twist that into what you are trying to twist it into, without

reguard
for
reality, is insanity.

They are his words, not mine. He either did what he said he did or he
didn't. That makes him either a war criminal or a liar. Take your pick.
I'm
not twisting anything...

you are insane.

randy

Now let's get this straight. I post a quote from Kerry that he admits
breaking the rules of the Geneva convention and I'M INSANE? Only in a
liberal mindset could you come up with that. The only insane one here is
you. It's indefensible and you know it, but your still gonna vote for the
guy....

TURTLE

"LBaker" wrote in message
news

"xrongor" wrote in message

"LBaker" wrote in message

"xrongor" wrote in message
to twist that into what you are trying to twist it into, without

reguard
for
reality, is insanity.

They are his words, not mine. He either did what he said he did or he
didn't. That makes him either a war criminal or a liar. Take your pick.
I'm
not twisting anything...

you are insane.

randy

Now let's get this straight. I post a quote from Kerry that he admits
breaking the rules of the Geneva convention and I'M INSANE? Only in a
liberal mindset could you come up with that. The only insane one here is
you. It's indefensible and you know it, but your still gonna vote for the
guy....

This is Turtle.

You made a big mistake here by stating facts and not fiction. If anything is a
fact and happen more than a week ago. It become history and is not used as info
about the election. What all the News services think now is if it happen more
than a week ago, we don't want to hear about it because it is history and does
not play a part in who to vote for. Dan Rathernot got in trouble confussing
history with fiction and got burned. So now you will see only present day word
on the election as in the debates and will leave history alone. You can lie all
you want 30 years ago but it is just called history and will not count as who to
vote for.

Now i do know who I'm voting for and will use history to look at which one to
vote for !

TURTLE

xrongor

[...]

history is happening right now. the man in office is running the country
into the ground right now. has us in a war we shouldnt be in right now.
he's destroying our schools right now. he's gonna tax us to pay for the war
right now.

oh ok..... take something said 30 years ago out of context and go with it.

open your eyes man.
randy

Harry K

"xrongor" wrote in message ...

snip

history is happening right now. the man in office is running the country
into the ground right now. has us in a war we shouldnt be in right now.
he's destroying our schools right now. he's gonna tax us to pay for the war
right now.

oh ok..... take something said 30 years ago out of context and go with it.

open your eyes man.
randy

I don't vouch for the accuracy of what follows but...?

Here is something Dan Rather has not aired! Check it out and pass it
around.

The NYT offered a chronology of Bush and Kerry's military records a
week ago Sunday. Noticeably absent from Kerry's record was the date of
his discharge. Don't look for the Times to break this story.

The noose begins to tighten. Kerry might not make it past the middle
of October.

Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 6:02 PM

Military Record

Unlike McCain, Bush, and Gore,,,,Kerry has adamantly refused to
authorize the release of his military records. Most think it's because
of his phony battle medals. I think the real reason is below. He was
not granted an Honorable Discharge until March 2001, almost 30 years
after his ostensible service term had ended! This is very much out of
the ordinary, and highly suspect.

There are 5 classes of Discharge: Honorable, General, Other Than
Honorable, Bad Conduct, and Dishonorable. My guess is that he was
discharged in the '70s, but not Honorably. He appealed this sometime
while Clinton was doing trouser-tricks in the Oval Office. Political
pressure was applied, and the Honorable Discharge was then granted.

His file is probably rife with reports of this, submissions and
hearings on the appeal, reports of his "; giving aid and comfort"; to
the enemy, along with protests that were filed with respect to his
alleged valor under fire.

This will blow up in his face before October 15th.
On 18 Feb. 1966 John Kerry signed a 6-year enlistment contract with
the Navy (plus a 6-month extension during wartime).

On 18 Feb. 1966 John Kerry also signed an Officer Candidate contract
for 6 years -- 5 years of ACTIVE duty & ACTIVE Naval Reserves, and 1
year of inactive standby reserves (See items #4 & 5).
Because John Kerry was discharged from TOTAL ACTIVE DUTY of only 3
years and 18 days on 3 Jan. 1970, he was then required to attend 48
drills per year, and not more than 17 days active duty for training.
Kerry was also subject to the Uniform Co de of Military Justice.
Additionally, Kerry, as a commissioned officer, was prohibited from
making adverse statements against his chain of command or statements
against his country, especially during time of war. It is also
interesting to note that Kerry did not obtain an honorable discharge
until Mar. 12, 2001 even though his service obligation should have
ended July 1, 1972.

Lt. John Kerry's letter of 21 Nov. 1969 asking for an early release
from active US Navy duty falsely states "; My current regular period
of obligated service would be completed in December of this year."
On Jan. 3,
1970 Lt. John Kerry was transferred to the Naval Reserve Manpower
Center in Bainridge, Maryland.

Where are Kerry's Performance Records for 2 years of obligated Ready
Reserve, the 48 drills per year required and his 17 days of active
duty per year training while Kerry was in the Ready Reserves? Have
these records been released?
Has anyone ever talked to Kerry's Commanding Officer at the Naval
Reserve Center where Kerry drilled?

On 1 July 1972 Lt. John Kerry was transferred to Standby Reserve -
Inactive.
On 16 February 1978 Lt. John Kerry was discharged from US Naval
Reserve.

Below are some of the crimes Lt. Kerry USNR committed as a Ready
Reservist, while he was acting as a leader of Vietnam Veterans Against
the War:

1. Lt. Kerry attended many rallies where the Vietcong flag was
displayed while our flag was desecrated, defiled, and mocked, thereby
giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
2. Lt. Kerry was involved in a meeting that voted on assassinating
members of the US Senate.
3. Lt. Kerry lied under oath against fellow soldiers before the US
Senate about crimes committed in Vietnam.
4. Lt. Kerry professed to being a war criminal on national
television, and condemned the military and the USA.
5. Lt. Kerry met with NVA and Vietcong communist leaders in Paris,
in direct violation of the UCMJ and the U.S. Constitution.

Lt. Kerry by his own words & actions violated the UCMJ and the U.S.
Code while serving as a Navy officer. Lt. Kerry stands in violation
of Article 3, Section 3 of the U.S. Constitution.
Lt. Kerry's 1970 meeting with NVA Communists in Paris is in direct
violation of the UCMJ's Article 104 part 904, and U.S. Code 18 U.S.C.
953. That meeting, and Kerry's subsequent support of the communists
while leading mass protests against our military in the year that
followed, also place him in direct violation of our Constitution's
Article 3, Section 3, which defines treason as "; giving aid and
comfort"; to the enemy in time of warfare.

The Constitution's Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3, states, "; No
person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of
President and Vice-President ... having previously taken an oath. to
support the
Constitution of the United States, [who has] engaged in insurrection
or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies
thereof.";

A. L. "Steve"; Nash, MAC Ret, UDT/SEAL SEAL Authentication Team
Director
AuthentiSEAL Phone 707 438 0120 "; The only service where all
investigators are US NavySEALs";
Harry K

Political Campaign Funding ??? Metalworking 103 August 12th 04 02:30 AM
OT-Kerry Resume Gunner Metalworking 30 July 20th 04 12:56 AM
OT-: Kerry exposed Gunner Metalworking 38 March 17th 04 03:11 AM
OT-John Kerry Gunner Metalworking 137 February 11th 04 07:38 PM
I ain't No senator's son... Gunner Metalworking 1 February 9th 04 06:56 AM