xrongor

"David Gale" wrote in message
"xrongor" wrote:
"David Gale" wrote:
"xrongor" wrote:

you are insane.

This response is a wonderful example of clear, persuasive debate. I
can
only hope that the vice presidents are capable of such wonderful

erudition
tonight. This comment leaves the reader absolutely no doubt at all

about
which of the two debaters is the most witty, intelligent, likable, and
gosh-darn-it-all correct; nothing more needs to be said, and any
attempt
at
a response would, obviously, be incoherent and lead only to proving
this
statement to be even more valid than it oh-so-manifestly must be.

what i say about reality doesnt affect reality. whether i argue it or

not,
it doesnt change the reality.

you acting like it does, is insane.

Er, when have I acted like my saying something changes reality? I just
pointed out how wonderfully logical your response to LBaker was.

Of course, for those who couldn't tell, my post was dripping with sarcasm.

you cannot fight propaganda with logic...

randy