TURTLE

"LBaker" wrote in message
news

"xrongor" wrote in message

"LBaker" wrote in message

"xrongor" wrote in message
to twist that into what you are trying to twist it into, without

reguard
for
reality, is insanity.

They are his words, not mine. He either did what he said he did or he
didn't. That makes him either a war criminal or a liar. Take your pick.
I'm
not twisting anything...

you are insane.

randy

Now let's get this straight. I post a quote from Kerry that he admits
breaking the rules of the Geneva convention and I'M INSANE? Only in a
liberal mindset could you come up with that. The only insane one here is
you. It's indefensible and you know it, but your still gonna vote for the
guy....

This is Turtle.

You made a big mistake here by stating facts and not fiction. If anything is a
fact and happen more than a week ago. It become history and is not used as info
about the election. What all the News services think now is if it happen more
than a week ago, we don't want to hear about it because it is history and does
not play a part in who to vote for. Dan Rathernot got in trouble confussing
history with fiction and got burned. So now you will see only present day word
on the election as in the debates and will leave history alone. You can lie all
you want 30 years ago but it is just called history and will not count as who to
vote for.

Now i do know who I'm voting for and will use history to look at which one to
vote for !

TURTLE