Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Stanford_Epidemiologist=3a_Fauci=e2=80=99s_=e2 =80=98Credi?=?Q?bility_Is_Entirely_Shot=e2=80=99?=

€śIn the early days of the epidemic, he was quite a sensible person,€ť Bhattacharya said. €śHe understood immunity, he understood the necessity of not panicking the population. Something happened in late February where he just flipped on a dime.€ť

€śIt wasnt the science changing. Something else happened where he just changed,€ť he noted.

Bhattacharya also criticized Fauci for making the €śrookie mistake€ť of overestimating the COVID fatality rate.

€śHe made a rookie mistake that no epidemiologist should make,€ť Bhattacharya said. €śHe conflated the case mortality rate with the infection mortality rate. Theres many, many times more people with infections of COVID than were caught, especially back then.€ť

€śIts just an enormous mistake,€ť Bhattacharya continued. €śAnd I think its really unfortunate that we have this person who just didnt really have the expertise to lead the response, and yet we somehow we venerated him.€ť

Faucis mask guidance is another example of his flip-flopping based on political, not scientific, factors.

€śYes, you should change your mind when the science changes,€ť he concluded. €śWhat is that science that changed that convinced him that masks are the most effective way?€ť

https://www.infowars.com/posts/stanf...entirely-shot/
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?_Stanford_Epidemiologist:_Fau?=?Q?ci=E2=80=99s_‘Credibility_Is_Entirely_ Sh?=?Q?ot=E2=80=99?=

. ..

Bull**** he did.

Theres many, many times more people with infections of COVID than were
caught, especially back then.€ť

No one ever said otherwise.

€śIts just an enormous mistake,€ť Bhattacharya continued. €śAnd I think its
really unfortunate that we have this person who just didnt really have
the expertise to lead the response,

Leaves you for dead.

and yet we somehow we venerated him.€ť

Bull**** we ever did.

Faucis mask guidance is another example of his flip-flopping

Nothing of the sort happened.

based on political, not scientific, factors.

€śYes, you should change your mind when the science changes,€ť he concluded.
€śWhat is that science that changed that convinced him that masks are the
most effective way?€ť

He never ever said that last, ****wit.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/stanf...entirely-shot/

Usual stupid infowars ****.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 05:51:00 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"That˘s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stanford Epidemiologist: Fauci’s ‘Credibility Is Entirely Shot’

On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 14:18:30 -0400, Ned
wrote:

Bhattacharya said.He understood immunity, he understood the necessity
of not panicking the population. Something happened in late February
where he just flipped on a dime.

I'll say! What was this guy with the weird name on? LSD?

“It wasn’t the science changing. Something else happened where he just
changed,” he noted.

Agreed
Bhattacharya also criticized Fauci for making the “rookie mistake” of
overestimating the COVID fatality rate.

Well, Fauci did state it would be more than the 15 deaths
Trump announced. Did he over-estimate? I don't think so.
Over 600.000 dead, and an equal amount with lifelong organ
injuries,
That's far more than the big fat orange thing's "guess".

“He made a rookie mistake that no epidemiologist should make,”
Bhattacharya said. “He conflated the case mortality rate with the
infection mortality rate. There’s many, many times more people
with infections of COVID than were caught, especially back then.”

What did he catch them with. His imaginary LSD fueled
butterfly net?

Fauci’s mask guidance is another example of his flip-flopping based
on political, not scientific, factors.

He told you masks were not necessary before it became an
epidemic in the US. He told you they WERE necessary after it became
one. He advised people to wear two after the far more infectious and
deadly variants appeared. Is that a flip-flop?

Dunno, sounds like something a #FAKE_NEWS outlet would post.
Breitfart or We'reintowars?
I'll guess Breitfart.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?B?UmU6IFN0YW5mb3JkIEVwaWRlbWlvbG9naXN0OiBGYXVjae KAmXMg4oCY?=?Q?Credibility_Is_Entirely_Shot=e2=80=99?=

On 6/6/21 2:18 PM, Ned wrote:
[...]

Yah, first Falsi said you don't need a mask, then the mask science changed and you suddenly needed a mask.

Then Falsi said we just needed to flatten the curve. After the curve was flattened, the Fauci-crats doubled down on their fear mongering.

Then the little prick said it will all be over when we get the experimental gene therapy...and here we are...with a recommendation to wear two masks and dying of blood clots.

Then there were the reports of Michigan Governor Gretchen Hitler's staff going to Florida to get away from Gretchen's heavy-handed lockdown and mask orders. Of course, lets not forget Queen
Gretchen herself getting caught maskless at a bar in a large group. Yup, more rules for thee but not for me.

LOL, what a hypocritical **** show. Ya gotta be pretty ****ing stupid to vote for a democrat.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 07:07:50 -0400, Buck Fiden
wrote:

Yah, first Falsi

Not enough education to spell? NP. This is Usenet.

said you don't need a mask,

Before it became an epidemic, there was no need

then the mask science changed and you suddenly needed a mask.

Science doesn't change that fast. It became an epidemic, ergo,
masks also became necessary.

Then Falsi said we just needed to flatten the curve. After the curve was flattened, the Fauci-crats doubled down on their fear mongering.

The curve was "flattened" thanks to the masks and lockdowns.
Another win for Fauci.

Then the little prick said it will all be over when we get the experimental gene therapy...and here we are...with a recommendation to wear two masks and dying of blood clots.

Gene therapy? I thought they used prison inmates and rats for
that?
Oh? I'm sorry to hear it. What dosage gave you blood clots?
But thanks for volunteering.

Then there were the reports of Michigan Governor Gretchen Hitler's staff going to Florida to get away from Gretchen's heavy-handed lockdown and mask orders. Of course, lets not forget Queen
Gretchen herself getting caught maskless at a bar in a large group. Yup, more rules for thee but not for me.

The rules(laws) had not been passed at the time. A tiny
detail.... letshaveawar, breitfart and other #FAKE_NEWS outlets often
miss the details.

LOL, what a hypocritical **** show. Ya gotta be pretty ****ing stupid to vote for a democrat.

LOL. YOU vote democrat?
I would never have guessed!
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3A_Stanford_Epidemiologist=3A_Fauci=E2=80=9 9s_‘Credibilit?=?Q?y_Is_Entirely_Shot=E2=80=99?=

On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 1:18:36 PM UTC-5, Ned wrote:
[...]
Bhattacharya also criticized Fauci for making the €śrookie mistake€ť of overestimating the COVID fatality rate.

And what was TRUMP predicting? We ended up with 600,000+ dead. TRUMP said it was just a Democrat HOAX and would disappear by summer.

The Republicans keep chanting a fantasy narrative where Trump was the hero and Fauci was the villain, but the opposite is closer to the truth. Fauci was approximately correct in most details and Trump was ENTIRELY WRONG.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/9/21 11:43 PM, Davej wrote:
On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 1:18:36 PM UTC-5, Ned wrote:
[...]
Bhattacharya also criticized Fauci for making the €śrookie mistake€ť of overestimating the COVID fatality rate.

And what was TRUMP predicting? We ended up with 600,000+ dead. TRUMP said it was just a Democrat HOAX and would disappear by summer.

The Republicans keep chanting a fantasy narrative where Trump was the hero and Fauci was the villain, but the opposite is closer to the truth. Fauci was approximately correct in most details and Trump was ENTIRELY WRONG.

After watching the little prick flip-flop for the last year, I've concluded Fauci is a fraud.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/video...pseudoscience/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/10/2021 6:23 AM, Buck Fiden wrote:
On 6/9/21 11:43 PM, Davej wrote:
On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 1:18:36 PM UTC-5, Ned wrote:
[...]
Bhattacharya also criticized Fauci for making the €śrookie mistake€ť of
overestimating the COVID fatality rate.

And what was TRUMP predicting? We ended up with 600,000+ dead. TRUMP
said it was just a Democrat HOAX and would disappear by summer.

The Republicans keep chanting a fantasy narrative where Trump was the
hero and Fauci was the villain, but the opposite is closer to the
truth. Fauci was approximately correct in most details and Trump was
ENTIRELY WRONG.

After watching the little prick flip-flop for the last year, I've
concluded Fauci is a fraud.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/video...pseudoscience/

Just read that Fauci said everyone should wear sunscreen this summer so
that the person standing next to them does not get sunburned.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/9/21 11:43 PM, Davej wrote:
On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 1:18:36 PM UTC-5, Ned wrote:
[...]
Bhattacharya also criticized Fauci for making the €śrookie mistake€ť of
overestimating the COVID fatality rate.

And what was TRUMP predicting? We ended up with 600,000+ dead. TRUMP
said it was just a Democrat HOAX and would disappear by summer.

The Republicans keep chanting a fantasy narrative where Trump was the
hero and Fauci was the villain, but the opposite is closer to the
truth. Fauci was approximately correct in most details and Trump was
ENTIRELY WRONG.

After watching the little prick flip-flop for the last year, I've
concluded Fauci is a fraud.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/video...pseudoscience/

Just read that Fauci said everyone should wear sunscreen this summer so
that the person standing next to them does not get sunburned.

The crazy Republicans were OK with Trump holding death rallies, no masks, no social
distancing, as Covid was raging across America. They chose to worship at the cult
of the orange clown who lied and denied while attacking science and those that did
their best to save lives. And even now, they can't let go of the past, the issues they
choose to rant about today are lies about a stolen election, denying the Trump
insurrection, continuing to attack masks and Fauci, refusing to get vaccinated,
still following Trump over the cliff as he tries to get even with anyone and everyone
that opposed him, that speaks the truth today. That's what Trump turned the party
of Lincoln, Eisenhower and Reagan into. That is what the party stands for today.
We'll see how that works out for them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/9/21 11:43 PM, Davej wrote:
[...]

Pulling your chain is easy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 12:58:23 +0100, Bod wrote:

https://www.infowars.com/LOL

Just read that Fauci said everyone should wear sunscreen this summer so
that the person standing next to them does not get sunburned.

Where's the cite?

He was joking. A mock intowars "report".
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/9/21 11:43 PM, Davej wrote:
[...]

Trader has that rant in a text file he pastes into any thread that he
can remotely link to Trump.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/9/21 11:43 PM, Davej wrote:
[...]

The truth hurts, eh? And this thread, yet another stupid attack on Fauci by by the
usual bunch, is directly related to Trump and what he did. Trump started the
attacks on Fauci, the attacks on science, the attacks on truth. It's not fair to
discuss what Fauci allegedly did or did not do and not discuss what we all saw
Trump doing. And good grief, this is a Infowars hit piece. I should have included
that Trump chose to do an interview with Infowars, the Alex Jones show.
That's right, two POS, peas in a pod together. Both lying, nut case, despicable shysters.
But Fauci is the problem? Give us a break.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 05:33:50 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

Trader has that rant in a text file he pastes into any thread that he
can remotely link to Trump.

The truth hurts, eh?

It is just boring the 100th time you post it.
You put the same diatribe in there, no matter what we are talking
about.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Trader has that rant in a text file he pastes into any thread that he
can remotely link to Trump.

The truth hurts, eh?

It is just boring the 100th time you post it.
You put the same diatribe in there, no matter what we are talking
about.

Show us some examples where I bring up Trump in a thread where there
is no context. Better yet show us a new thread that I started recently about
Trump. Should be easy since you claim I do it regularly.
As to boring, the endless BS lies about the stolen election,
that the insurrection was really Antifa or no big deal, that you should not get
vaccinated because it will kill you, the harping on about Fauci, those are very boring.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/11/21 3:08 PM, trader_4 wrote:
As to boring, the endless BS lies about the stolen election,
that the insurrection was really Antifa or no big deal, that you should not get
vaccinated because it will kill you, the harping on about Fauci, those are very boring.

The evidence is showing up in AZ but the US government is so corrupt that they may not do anything meaningful about the treasonous election thieves.

AZ Election Non-Certifiable After Major Discrepancy Found

https://populist.press/az-election-n...repancy-found/

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The truth hurts, eh? And this thread, yet another stupid attack on Fauci by by the
usual bunch, is directly related to Trump and what he did. Trump started the
attacks on Fauci, the attacks on science, the attacks on truth. It's not fair to
discuss what Fauci allegedly did or did not do and not discuss what we all saw
Trump doing. And good grief, this is a Infowars hit piece. I should have included
that Trump chose to do an interview with Infowars, the Alex Jones show.
That's right, two POS, peas in a pod together. Both lying, nut case, despicable shysters.
But Fauci is the problem? Give us a break.

On a much, much, lighter note, the big controversy from earlier this week
was #trumppants. Twitter was on fire after Trump spoke in NC, suggesting
that Trump had worn his pants backwards. People were dissecting the video,
going frame by frame, looking for evidence of a front zipper and
speculating on what was behind the bulge.

"He's wearing his pants backwards!", they screamed.
"He's wearing an adult diaper!", they screamed.

The truth was somewhat anticlimactic. It turns out that the bulge was just
a FUPA**, and Snopes shot down the backward pants theory.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...nts-backwards/
No, Trump Did Not Wear His Pants Backwards at Rally

**FUPA - Fat Upper Pubic Area
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=FUPA

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3a_Stanford_Epidemiologist=3a_Fauci=c2=92s_ =c2=91Credi?=?Q?bility_Is_Entirely_Shot=c2=92?=

On 6/10/2021 1:17 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 12:58:23 +0100, Bod wrote:

https://www.infowars.com/LOL

Just read that Fauci said everyone should wear sunscreen this summer so
that the person standing next to them does not get sunburned.

Where's the cite?

He was joking. A mock intowars "report".
[]'s

Liberals have a poor sense of humor.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Trader has that rant in a text file he pastes into any thread that he
can remotely link to Trump.

The truth hurts, eh?

It is just boring the 100th time you post it.
You put the same diatribe in there, no matter what we are talking
about.

Show us some examples where I bring up Trump in a thread where there
is no context.

I have pointed it out several times when you did it and no I am not
rooting through dozens of posts. Just remember this conversation.
If you don't do it again my job is done here.