Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default ?Q?_Stanford_Epidemiologist:_Fau?=?Q?ci=E2=80=99s_‘Credibility_Is_Entirely_ Sh?=?Q?ot=E2=80=99?=

"Ned" wrote in message
. ..
€śIn the early days of the epidemic, he was quite a sensible person,€ť
Bhattacharya said. €śHe understood immunity, he understood the necessity of
not panicking the population. Something happened in late February where he
just flipped on a dime.€ť

€śIt wasnt the science changing. Something else happened where he just
changed,€ť he noted.

Bhattacharya also criticized Fauci for making the €śrookie mistake€ť of
overestimating the COVID fatality rate.

€śHe made a rookie mistake that no epidemiologist should make,€ť
Bhattacharya said. €śHe conflated the case mortality rate with the
infection mortality rate.

Bull**** he did.

Theres many, many times more people with infections of COVID than were
caught, especially back then.€ť

No one ever said otherwise.

€śIts just an enormous mistake,€ť Bhattacharya continued. €śAnd I think its
really unfortunate that we have this person who just didnt really have
the expertise to lead the response,

Leaves you for dead.

and yet we somehow we venerated him.€ť

Bull**** we ever did.

Faucis mask guidance is another example of his flip-flopping

Nothing of the sort happened.

based on political, not scientific, factors.

€śYes, you should change your mind when the science changes,€ť he concluded.
€śWhat is that science that changed that convinced him that masks are the
most effective way?€ť

He never ever said that last, ****wit.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/stanf...entirely-shot/

Usual stupid infowars ****.