Posted to alt.home.repair
Ned[_4_] Ned[_4_] is offline

Default ?Q?Stanford_Epidemiologist=3a_Fauci=e2=80=99s_=e2 =80=98Credi?=?Q?bility_Is_Entirely_Shot=e2=80=99?=

€śIn the early days of the epidemic, he was quite a sensible person,€ť Bhattacharya said. €śHe understood immunity, he understood the necessity of not panicking the population. Something happened in late February where he just flipped on a dime.€ť

€śIt wasnt the science changing. Something else happened where he just changed,€ť he noted.

Bhattacharya also criticized Fauci for making the €śrookie mistake€ť of overestimating the COVID fatality rate.

€śHe made a rookie mistake that no epidemiologist should make,€ť Bhattacharya said. €śHe conflated the case mortality rate with the infection mortality rate. Theres many, many times more people with infections of COVID than were caught, especially back then.€ť

€śIts just an enormous mistake,€ť Bhattacharya continued. €śAnd I think its really unfortunate that we have this person who just didnt really have the expertise to lead the response, and yet we somehow we venerated him.€ť

Faucis mask guidance is another example of his flip-flopping based on political, not scientific, factors.

€śYes, you should change your mind when the science changes,€ť he concluded. €śWhat is that science that changed that convinced him that masks are the most effective way?€ť

https://www.infowars.com/posts/stanf...entirely-shot/