Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default Stanford Epidemiologist: Fauci’s ‘Credibility Is Entirely Shot’

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 07:07:50 -0400, Buck Fiden
wrote:

Yah, first Falsi

Not enough education to spell? NP. This is Usenet.

said you don't need a mask,

Before it became an epidemic, there was no need

then the mask science changed and you suddenly needed a mask.

Science doesn't change that fast. It became an epidemic, ergo,
masks also became necessary.

Then Falsi said we just needed to flatten the curve. After the curve was flattened, the Fauci-crats doubled down on their fear mongering.

The curve was "flattened" thanks to the masks and lockdowns.
Another win for Fauci.

Then the little prick said it will all be over when we get the experimental gene therapy...and here we are...with a recommendation to wear two masks and dying of blood clots.

Gene therapy? I thought they used prison inmates and rats for
that?
Oh? I'm sorry to hear it. What dosage gave you blood clots?
But thanks for volunteering.

Then there were the reports of Michigan Governor Gretchen Hitler's staff going to Florida to get away from Gretchen's heavy-handed lockdown and mask orders. Of course, lets not forget Queen
Gretchen herself getting caught maskless at a bar in a large group. Yup, more rules for thee but not for me.

The rules(laws) had not been passed at the time. A tiny
detail.... letshaveawar, breitfart and other #FAKE_NEWS outlets often
miss the details.

LOL, what a hypocritical **** show. Ya gotta be pretty ****ing stupid to vote for a democrat.

LOL. YOU vote democrat?
I would never have guessed!