Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Clear Pool Between Skyscrapers

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/realestate/london-s-new-floating-sky-pool-lets-people-swim-100-feet-in-the-air-between-2-skyscrapers-and-the-bottom-is-completely-see-through/ar-AAKBFxn
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/2/2021 5:51 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/realestate/london-s-new-floating-sky-pool-lets-people-swim-100-feet-in-the-air-between-2-skyscrapers-and-the-bottom-is-completely-see-through/ar-AAKBFxn

Skinny dipping, anyone?

Do they have earthquakes there?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bob F wrote
Dean Hoffman wrote

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/realestate/london-s-new-floating-sky-pool-lets-people-swim-100-feet-in-the-air-between-2-skyscrapers-and-the-bottom-is-completely-see-through/ar-AAKBFxn

Skinny dipping, anyone?

I was thinking more about ****ing in the pool.
Bit risky with everyone with a smartphone now.

Do they have earthquakes there?

Nope.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 04:43:42 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."