Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Congoleum Bright 'n Easy Polish Remover

My dad's home has a room that has sheet vinyl flooring, about 30 years
old. It's in fine shape, since the room is not used much, but it does
have a waxy, polish sort of build up. I discovered a product under his
sink called "Congoleum Bright 'n Easy Polish Remover". I tried it, and
it made the flooring look like new. I was amazed. But, I ran out before
I could finish the entire floor.

Here's a picture of the product:

https://postimg.cc/PvmTx1sg

Problem is I can't fine it anywhere. All sites say out of stock. The
Congoleum site says to use "Congoleum Bright 'n Easy Polish Remover" to
maintain your floor, but they don't sell it.

Anyone here familiar with the product, and/or where I can purchase it?
If it's been discontinued, do you know a product that could take it's
place? It's not a cleaner, it's a polish remover.

If it helps, the ingredients a
non-ionic and ionic surfactants
glycol ether solvent
monoethanolamine
trisodium phosphate
ammonia

Application is that you spread it on full strength, let sit for three
minutes, and rinse off. It's really works, too.

Any one know where to get this, or a substitute that also works. I may
try TSP with ammonia.

Thanks.