Posted to alt.home.repair
Boris[_10_] Boris[_10_] is offline

Default Congoleum Bright 'n Easy Polish Remover

Jewell J wrote in
:

On 5/7/21 3:00 AM, Boris wrote:
My dad's home has a room that has sheet vinyl flooring, about 30
years old. It's in fine shape, since the room is not used much, but
it does have a waxy, polish sort of build up. I discovered a product
under his sink called "Congoleum Bright 'n Easy Polish Remover". I
tried it, and it made the flooring look like new. I was amazed.
But, I ran out before I could finish the entire floor.

Here's a picture of the product:

https://postimg.cc/PvmTx1sg

Problem is I can't fine it anywhere. All sites say out of stock. The
Congoleum site says to use "Congoleum Bright 'n Easy Polish Remover"
to maintain your floor, but they don't sell it.

Amazon.com

Been there. Nope.