Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?OT=3a_Chauvin_Juror_Caught_Red_Handed=e2=80=a6 Conviction_?= ?B?VG9hc3TigKY=?=

Chauvin did not get an impartial jury

A juror on the Derek Chauvin trial who told the court that he had no prior knowledge of the George Floyd civil case was photographed last August wearing a shirt that read Get your knee off
our necks and BLM. He stated last week that he saw jury duty as a means to spark some change.

https://populist.press/chauvin-trial...k-some-change/

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Chauvin Juror Caught Red Handed?Conviction Toast?

On Mon, 03 May 21 14:38:20 UTC, Art60430 posted for all of us to digest...

Chauvin did not get an impartial jury

A juror on the Derek Chauvin trial who told the court that he had no prior knowledge of the George Floyd civil case was photographed last August wearing a shirt that read ?Get your knee off
our necks? and ?BLM.? He stated last week that he saw jury duty as a means to ?spark some change.??

https://populist.press/chauvin-trial...k-some-change/

Forward that to his lawyer. It doesn't belong here.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3a_OT=3a_Chauvin_Juror_Caught_Red_Handed=e2 =80=a6Convi?=?Q?ction_Toast=e2=80=a6?=

On 5/3/2021 2:38 PM, Art60430 wrote:
Chauvin did not get an impartial jury

A juror on the Derek Chauvin trial who told the court that he had no
prior knowledge of the George Floyd civil case was photographed last
August wearing a shirt that read Get your knee off our necks and
BLM. He stated last week that he saw jury duty as a means to spark
some change.

https://populist.press/chauvin-trial...k-some-change/

The fact is, Chauvin shouldn't have kneed his neck. Was it the reason
that killed him? No, but it was an idiotic move, considering he was
already in cuffs and restrained? Yes. From that day, we all knew he
would never receive a fair trial. To help ensure that, the media
indicated it would release juror names if he wasn't convicted. With the
overwhelming news and protests surrounding the issue, there wasn't a
single person who can say "I knew nothing or very little about it." The
responsibility of setting an example weighed on their minds and they
knew, if they didn't convict, they would be targeted. The guy didn't
have a fighting chance.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Tekkie" wrote in message

On Mon, 03 May 21 14:38:20 UTC, Art60430 posted for all of us to digest...

Chauvin did not get an impartial jury

A juror on the Derek Chauvin trial who told the court that he had no
prior knowledge of the George Floyd civil case was photographed last
August wearing a shirt that read ?Get your knee off
our necks? and ?BLM.? He stated last week that he saw jury duty as a
means to ?spark some change.??

https://populist.press/chauvin-trial...k-some-change/

Forward that to his lawyer. It doesn't belong here.

Neither do your demands.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Tue, 4 May 2021 07:07:28 +1000, %%, better known as cantankerous trolling
senile geezer Rodent Speed, wrote:

FLUSH more of the trolling senile asshole's latest troll**** unread

--
Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3A_OT=3A_Chauvin_Juror_Caught_Red_Handed=E2 =80=A6Conviction?=?Q?_Toast=E2=80=A6?=

On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 10:41:17 AM UTC-4, Art60430 wrote:
Chauvin did not get an impartial jury

A juror on the Derek Chauvin trial who told the court that he had no prior knowledge of the George Floyd civil case was photographed last August wearing a shirt that read Get your knee off
our necks and BLM. He stated last week that he saw jury duty as a means to spark some change.

https://populist.press/chauvin-trial...k-some-change/

Somehow I suspect that the part about said juror telling the court that he had
no prior knowledge about the case isn't true. I know he said that he had not
participated in any anti-police protests. That seems to be the center of the new
issue for another trial. A lot more questions need to be asked and answered
here. So far what I see is that he was at a rally in DC on the anniversary of
MLK's speech, wearing a "get your boot off our necks" T shirt. Whether that's
enough, IDK and maybe there is more. He may have truthfully answered the
questions asked in court with his minimal answers, but if he was a decent,
upstanding citizen, he should have stated that he had been at the rally,
wearing that T shirt. It would have spared us the drama, cost and all the
BS with a new trial, if it comes to that. I've said before I think he should get
a new trial because the request for a change of venue was not granted.
That trial never should have taken place in Minneapolis.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 9:33:31 AM UTC-4, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

Key legal question for at least one point related to the juror:

Can the MLK rally in DC be defined as an "anti-police protest"?
If not, then he probably told the truth.

I'd compare this situation to the type of thing that attorney's (on both
sides of any case) do all the time. If they can (legally) do it, then
so can a potential juror.

A Yes or No question is asked and when the witness tries to expand
on their answer, "Yes, but..." the attorney shuts her/him down. "It was
a Yes or No question. Thank you."

I haven't read the transcript of the voir dire sessions, but if it went
something like this, then I don't think the defense will win this
argument:

Atty: "Have you ever taken part in an anti-police protest?"
Potential Juror: "No"

Had he said "No, but I went to the MLK rally" then the defense
could have tossed him. However, if all he did was answer a Yes
or No question with a one-word answer, it doesn't matter what
he wore to that rally. He didn't lie when he answered the direct
question.

Again: Can the MLK rally in DC be defined as an "anti-police
protest"?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/6/21 3:17 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
[...]

It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If theif heif 'is' means is and never has been, that is notthat is one thing.

As we all recall, Democrats frequently redefine the meaning of words.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 4:06:32 PM UTC-4, Larry wrote:
[...]

Interesting response, considering that I don't see the word "is" anywhere in what you quoted.

Care to explain what "is" you are talking about?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/6/2021 6:08 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
[...]

Clinton and Monica. He can't get over the pussy lapper got away with it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 6:46:21 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

I guess I should have used the word stupid instead of interesting.

My mistake.