Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default ?Q?Re=3A_OT=3A_Chauvin_Juror_Caught_Red_Handed=E2 =80=A6Conviction?=?Q?_Toast=E2=80=A6?=

On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 10:41:17 AM UTC-4, Art60430 wrote:
Chauvin did not get an impartial jury

A juror on the Derek Chauvin trial who told the court that he had no prior knowledge of the George Floyd civil case was photographed last August wearing a shirt that read €śGet your knee off
our necks€ť and €śBLM.€ť He stated last week that he saw jury duty as a means to €śspark some change.€ť€¦

https://populist.press/chauvin-trial...k-some-change/

Somehow I suspect that the part about said juror telling the court that he had
no prior knowledge about the case isn't true. I know he said that he had not
participated in any anti-police protests. That seems to be the center of the new
issue for another trial. A lot more questions need to be asked and answered
here. So far what I see is that he was at a rally in DC on the anniversary of
MLK's speech, wearing a "get your boot off our necks" T shirt. Whether that's
enough, IDK and maybe there is more. He may have truthfully answered the
questions asked in court with his minimal answers, but if he was a decent,
upstanding citizen, he should have stated that he had been at the rally,
wearing that T shirt. It would have spared us the drama, cost and all the
BS with a new trial, if it comes to that. I've said before I think he should get
a new trial because the request for a change of venue was not granted.
That trial never should have taken place in Minneapolis.