Posted to alt.home.repair
Hawk Hawk is offline

Default ?Q?Re=3a_OT=3a_Chauvin_Juror_Caught_Red_Handed=e2 =80=a6Convi?=?Q?ction_Toast=e2=80=a6?=

On 5/3/2021 2:38 PM, Art60430 wrote:
Chauvin did not get an impartial jury

A juror on the Derek Chauvin trial who told the court that he had no
prior knowledge of the George Floyd civil case was photographed last
August wearing a shirt that read €śGet your knee off our necks€ť and
€śBLM.€ť He stated last week that he saw jury duty as a means to €śspark
some change.€ť€¦

https://populist.press/chauvin-trial...k-some-change/

The fact is, Chauvin shouldn't have kneed his neck. Was it the reason
that killed him? No, but it was an idiotic move, considering he was
already in cuffs and restrained? Yes. From that day, we all knew he
would never receive a fair trial. To help ensure that, the media
indicated it would release juror names if he wasn't convicted. With the
overwhelming news and protests surrounding the issue, there wasn't a
single person who can say "I knew nothing or very little about it." The
responsibility of setting an example weighed on their minds and they
knew, if they didn't convict, they would be targeted. The guy didn't
have a fighting chance.