Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gates investigating COVID

We'll have answers soon...

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...-cover-up.aspx
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 7:02:34 AM UTC-4, Larry wrote:
We'll have answers soon...

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...-cover-up.aspx

Ah, another link to an article on the self-serving website of the notorious
quack Joseph Mercola. If only he had any credentials at all in epidemiology
or virology. Or any credentials at all. Sure, he's a D.O. Just like 150,000 or
so other osteopaths in the U.S.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/27/2021 7:02 AM, Larry wrote:

We'll have answers soon...

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...-cover-up.aspx

Looks like he is selling books, not truth. Can't read the article
unless I give an email address so he can send me junk.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/27/2021 4:02 AM, Larry wrote:

We'll have answers soon...

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...-cover-up.aspx

"FDA cites Mercola for alleged COVID-19 treatment claims"

https://cspinet.org/sites/default/fi..._7-20-2020.pdf
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/27/21 11:30 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 4/27/2021 4:02 AM, Larry wrote:

We'll have answers soon...

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...-cover-up.aspx

"FDA cites Mercola for alleged COVID-19 treatment claims"

https://cspinet.org/sites/default/fi..._7-20-2020.pdf

I trust the FDA about as much as I trust CNN/ABC/*NBC/CBS etc.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 7:41:57 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 7:02:34 AM UTC-4, Larry wrote:
We'll have answers soon...

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...-cover-up.aspx

Ah, another link to an article on the self-serving website of the notorious
quack Joseph Mercola. If only he had any credentials at all in epidemiology
or virology. Or any credentials at all. Sure, he's a D.O. Just like 150,000 or
so other osteopaths in the U.S.

Cindy Hamilton

I was going to say maybe someone should investigate Mercola, but then I figured why
give this more attention.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/28/2021 7:19 AM, Larry wrote:
On 4/27/21 11:30 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 4/27/2021 4:02 AM, Larry wrote:

We'll have answers soon...

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...-cover-up.aspx

"FDA cites Mercola for alleged COVID-19 treatment claims"

https://cspinet.org/sites/default/fi..._7-20-2020.pdf

I trust the FDA about as much as I trust CNN/ABC/*NBC/CBS etc.

Do you trust Fox? NY Post? They had to retract the lies they told
about Kamala's book.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...la-harris-book
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 04:33:00 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 7:41:57 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 7:02:34 AM UTC-4, Larry wrote:
We'll have answers soon...

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...-cover-up.aspx

Ah, another link to an article on the self-serving website of the notorious
quack Joseph Mercola. If only he had any credentials at all in epidemiology
or virology. Or any credentials at all. Sure, he's a D.O. Just like 150,000 or
so other osteopaths in the U.S.

Cindy Hamilton

I was going to say maybe someone should investigate Mercola, but then I figured why
give this more attention.

Maybe if there is any value to this whole mess, it should make us
pause before we believe everything a doctor says just because he has
been to medical school. There are lots of quacks and posers out there.
Just like bad plumbers and bad car mechanics, there are plenty of bad
doctors and plenty of conflicting opinions.
Most suspect are those flogging a book or trying to advance a
political agenda.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Mercola, see:

https://cspinet.org/news/fda-and-ftc...ovid-19-health

Not surprisingly, last year, when almost the entire Federal executive
and legislative branches of government were under the control of he who
shall not be named and his "party", the inquiry went nowhere.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Then there are fools like you who cant even manage to get the basics like
masks right.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 03:46 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard is out of Bed and TROLLING, already!!!! LOL

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 03:46:15 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Then there are fools like you who cant even manage to get the basics like
masks right.

And then there are fools like you who are so miserable they get up every
night between 1 and 4 am in Australia just so they have SOMEONE to talk to!
Right, you miserable forsaken sociopathic swine from Oz?

--
Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/28/2021 4:19 AM, Larry wrote:
On 4/27/21 11:30 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 4/27/2021 4:02 AM, Larry wrote:

We'll have answers soon...

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...-cover-up.aspx

"FDA cites Mercola for alleged COVID-19 treatment claims"

https://cspinet.org/sites/default/fi..._7-20-2020.pdf

I trust the FDA about as much as I trust CNN/ABC/*NBC/CBS etc.

Yes, you are THAT STUPID!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/27/21 11:30 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 4/27/2021 4:02 AM, Larry wrote:

We'll have answers soon...

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...-cover-up.aspx

"FDA cites Mercola for alleged COVID-19 treatment claims"

https://cspinet.org/sites/default/fi..._7-20-2020.pdf

I trust the FDA about as much as I trust CNN/ABC/*NBC/CBS etc.

Do you trust Fox? NY Post? They had to retract the lies they told
about Kamala's book.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...la-harris-book

Fox also retracted their lies about Biden taking away red meat. That's the
good news. The bad news is that some of the other right wings 'news'
outlets just let their lies stand, without retraction.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 7:41:57 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 7:02:34 AM UTC-4, Larry wrote:
We'll have answers soon...

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...-cover-up.aspx
Ah, another link to an article on the self-serving website of the notorious
quack Joseph Mercola. If only he had any credentials at all in epidemiology
or virology. Or any credentials at all. Sure, he's a D.O. Just like 150,000 or
so other osteopaths in the U.S.

Cindy Hamilton

I was going to say maybe someone should investigate Mercola, but then I figured why
give this more attention.

Maybe if there is any value to this whole mess, it should make us
pause before we believe everything a doctor says just because he has
been to medical school. There are lots of quacks and posers out there.

Most of us knew that already, since it's basic common sense. It's
interesting that the quacks were generally trotted out by the far right as
part of the Trump circus.

Moral for the Trump supporters: a doctor is not a doctor is not a doctor.
Not all doctors know the same things. Scott Atlas may be an idiot, but he
wasn't the only one.

Just like bad plumbers and bad car mechanics, there are plenty of bad
doctors and plenty of conflicting opinions.
Most suspect are those flogging a book or trying to advance a
political agenda.

Most suspect are those who are eager to speak outside of their area of
expertise, especially when they so clearly contradict actual experts.
It's easy to identify and ignore the quacks, but you have to want to.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 00:10:07 -0500, Jim Joyce posted for all of us to digest...

Moral for the Trump supporters: a doctor is not a doctor is not a doctor.

Like Dr. Biden ?

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, April 30, 2021 at 2:57:01 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 00:10:07 -0500, Jim Joyce posted for all of us to digest...
Moral for the Trump supporters: a doctor is not a doctor is not a doctor.

Like Dr. Biden ?

Or any other PhD, EdD, or similar. You seem to think she's unique in using
her title. If I had a buck for every arrogant PhD I've met who got his shorts
in a twist if you didn't call him Dr., I could retire early.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 12:01:12 -0700 (PDT), posted for all
of us to digest...

On Friday, April 30, 2021 at 2:57:01 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 00:10:07 -0500, Jim Joyce posted for all of us to digest...
Moral for the Trump supporters: a doctor is not a doctor is not a doctor.

Like Dr. Biden ?

Or any other PhD, EdD, or similar. You seem to think she's unique in using
her title. If I had a buck for every arrogant PhD I've met who got his shorts
in a twist if you didn't call him Dr., I could retire early.

Cindy Hamilton

Hey, I worked at a school district, king of titles...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/30/2021 5:32 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 12:01:12 -0700 (PDT), posted for all
of us to digest...

On Friday, April 30, 2021 at 2:57:01 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 00:10:07 -0500, Jim Joyce posted for all of us to digest...
Moral for the Trump supporters: a doctor is not a doctor is not a doctor.

Like Dr. Biden ?

Or any other PhD, EdD, or similar. You seem to think she's unique in using
her title. If I had a buck for every arrogant PhD I've met who got his shorts
in a twist if you didn't call him Dr., I could retire early.

Cindy Hamilton

Hey, I worked at a school district, king of titles...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmUh9Rvu6f8
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 17:32:35 -0400, Tekkie©
wrote:

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 12:01:12 -0700 (PDT), posted for all
of us to digest...

On Friday, April 30, 2021 at 2:57:01 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 00:10:07 -0500, Jim Joyce posted for all of us to digest...
Moral for the Trump supporters: a doctor is not a doctor is not a doctor.

Like Dr. Biden ?

Or any other PhD, EdD, or similar. You seem to think she's unique in using
her title. If I had a buck for every arrogant PhD I've met who got his shorts
in a twist if you didn't call him Dr., I could retire early.

Cindy Hamilton

Hey, I worked at a school district, king of titles...

They buy what they sell. A lousy teacher with a PhD makes almost twice
as much as a great teacher with a BA.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 14:57:01 -0400, Tekkie©
wrote:

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 00:10:07 -0500, Jim Joyce posted for all of us to digest...

Moral for the Trump supporters: a doctor is not a doctor is not a doctor.

Like Dr. Biden ?

She doesn't claim to have any medical knowlege. She DOES have her phd
- so she IS entitled to the title.

These right-wing looney Docs are like an electrical engineer
criticising the design of a bridge or sewage system designed by a
civil enineer, or the design of something designed by a mechanical
engineer. Or any of them criticising a stationary or locomotive
engineer's operation of fis boiler or train.
after all, an engineer's an engineer' right?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, April 30, 2021 at 5:32:41 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 12:01:12 -0700 (PDT), posted for all
of us to digest...

On Friday, April 30, 2021 at 2:57:01 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 00:10:07 -0500, Jim Joyce posted for all of us to digest...
Moral for the Trump supporters: a doctor is not a doctor is not a doctor.

Like Dr. Biden ?

Or any other PhD, EdD, or similar. You seem to think she's unique in using
her title. If I had a buck for every arrogant PhD I've met who got his shorts
in a twist if you didn't call him Dr., I could retire early.

Cindy Hamilton

Hey, I worked at a school district, king of titles...

That's a good one, but I've twice worked at The University of Michigan.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Funny we didn't see you saying that when Trump had a loon radiologist formulating
Covid policy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/01/2021 03:47 AM, wrote:
On Friday, April 30, 2021 at 5:32:41 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 12:01:12 -0700 (PDT), posted for all
of us to digest...

On Friday, April 30, 2021 at 2:57:01 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 00:10:07 -0500, Jim Joyce posted for all of us to digest...
Moral for the Trump supporters: a doctor is not a doctor is not a doctor.

Like Dr. Biden ?

Or any other PhD, EdD, or similar. You seem to think she's unique in using
her title. If I had a buck for every arrogant PhD I've met who got his shorts
in a twist if you didn't call him Dr., I could retire early.

Cindy Hamilton

Hey, I worked at a school district, king of titles...

That's a good one, but I've twice worked at The University of Michigan.

I've always worked for small companies without rigid hierarchical charts
so I made up titles to fit the occasion. My brother was a VP of a major
aerospace company. He explained they made him a VP because the clients
feel special when they are talking to a VP and it was no big thing.

I think Harris has a much greater vision for her VP role.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sat, 1 May 2021 10:52:48 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

I've always worked for small companies without rigid hierarchical charts
so I made up titles to fit the occasion. My brother was a

Good grief! Do you really have NOBODY in RL to talk to, you "cool" senile
Yankie gossip? LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 1 May 2021 10:52:48 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 05/01/2021 03:47 AM, wrote:
[...]

Border patrol? Homeland Insecurity?

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You didn't see me saying anything at all about it except the
government message is a garbled bunch of guesses. I certainly never
believed much of what they said and if you waited a week the story
changed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 1 May 2021 10:52:48 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 05/01/2021 03:47 AM, wrote:
[...]

Banks make you a VP in lieu of a raise. When I worked at the C&S
regional processing center, you couldn't swing a dead cat without
hitting a VP. I kept a dead cat in my tool bag just for that. ;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

And that was always utterly mindless **** from you.

I certainly never believed much of what they said

Yep, you actually are that terminal a ****wit.

and if you waited a week the story changed.

More utterly mindless **** from you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

"Rod Speed is an entirely modern phenomenon. Essentially, Rod Speed
man" on the InterNet."

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I'm not sure your constant reminders that you don't deal well with fluid
situations are doing you any good. Are you looking for sympathy?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 1 May 2021 20:49:51 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

When I was getting restless at a Boston company I worked for I got the
'what do we have to do to keep you?' spiel.

ROTFLOL! "the what do we have to do to keep you spile? Admit it, you just
LOVE to hear yourself talking. I wonder whether you ever got sacked for your
verbose manner, senile gossip. BG

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I understand the politics here but don't call it science.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default COVID investigating Gates

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 07:02:24 -0400, Larry wrote:

We'll have answers soon...

big_pharma_dick_sucking_worthless_piece_of_sht_a rticle_snipped

And here they a

https://eand.co/the-real-reason-the-...d-90307523f50c

Complete with references, they are less radical than the
actual article(anyone with an IQ over 100 please read the references.
Less fortunate souls can shout "Trump Won!")
So when P2 and P3 hits the US, and Pfizer charges US$100 for
the booster, maybe US$200 the year after, you know why.
And who was responsible for the genocide.
[]'s

--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/2/21 2:25 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 07:02:24 -0400, Larry wrote:

We'll have answers soon...

big_pharma_dick_sucking_worthless_piece_of_sht_ar ticle_snipped

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors...r-gene-therapy

By referring to COVID-19 vaccines as "vaccines" rather than gene therapies, the U.S. government is violating its 15 U.S. Code Section 41,
which regulates deceptive practices in medical claims

The mRNA injections are gene therapies that do not fulfill a single criteria or definition of a vaccine

COVID-19 "vaccines" do not impart immunity or inhibit transmissibility of the disease. They only are designed to lessen your infection
symptoms if or when you get infected. As such, these products do not meet the legal or medical definition of a vaccine

Since a vast majority of people who test positive for SARS-CoV-2 have no symptoms at all, they've not even been able to establish a causal
link between the virus and the clinical disease

By calling this experimental gene therapy technology a "vaccine," they are circumventing liability for damages that would otherwise apply.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/2/21 2:25 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 07:02:24 -0400, Larry wrote:

We'll have answers soon...

big_pharma_dick_sucking_worthless_piece_of_sht_ar ticle_snipped

https://eand.co/the-real-reason-the-...d-90307523f50c

slight snip of garbage

By calling this experimental gene therapy technology a "vaccine,"
they are circumventing liability for damages that would otherwise....

..... fail to recognize that "TRUMP WON!!!"

Free speech is supposed to be a GOOD thing

I'm relieved you didn't read the references in the article I
posted(and re-instated above). You wouldn't have understood them.
[]'s