Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This is literally the end of human liberty in the West if this planunfolds

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'
Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would be denied entrance.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 19:28:02 -0400, Dan wrote:

WATCH:

.... or don't watch.

.... or don't even pay any attention ..

It's all the same ..

Really.

or otherwise.

John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Dan wrote

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with corporate
sector to formulate 'vaccine passports' Businesses could then use this
credential to allow vaccinated persons admittance to events and places to
which non-vaccinated persons would be denied entrance.

Mindless **** claiming that that would be the end of human liberty in the
west.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 29 Mar 2021 19:28:02 -0400, Dan
wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'

I hope that's true. I'm glad to hear it. It means people with sense
enough to get vaccinated will have some of their freedom of movement
restoreable, and won't thave to suffer as much because of the morons who
won't get vaccinated.

Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would be denied entrance.

Damn right.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working
with corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'

I hope that's true. I'm glad to hear it. It means
people with sense enough to get vaccinated
will have some of their freedom of movement
restoreable, and won't thave to suffer as much
because of the morons who won't get vaccinated.

Its unlikely that those who wont get vaccinated
will actually be a problem. It will be so few that
the virus will be stamped out regardless of them.

The most vaccine passports would do is allow
full mass events like that to be available sooner.

Businesses could then use this credential
to allow vaccinated persons admittance
to events and places to which non-vaccinated
persons would be denied entrance.

Damn right.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 30/03/2021 00:28, Dan wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with
corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'
Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons
admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would be
denied entrance.

It's not the end of liberty, but a temporary step using common sense.
You can choose to die on that hill, but you'll need the survivors who've
used commen sense to bury you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'

I hope that's true. I'm glad to hear it. It means people with sense
enough to get vaccinated will have some of their freedom of movement
restoreable, and won't thave to suffer as much because of the morons who
won't get vaccinated.

Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would be denied entrance.

Damn right.

Sounds good to me. Like I heard on TV a few weeks ago, we need to make it
very inconvenient to be an anti-vaxer. I think the idiots will come around
fairly quickly.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 11:18:38 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Mindless **** claiming that

Not as mindless **** as the kind of mindless **** you keep claiming, Mr.
"There's no tide in the Suez Canal"!

cretin's pathological trolling:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 15:22:04 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Its unlikely that those who wont get vaccinated
will actually be a problem.

HOW "unlikely", our resident senile bull**** artist?

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Not very likely, the mortality rate isnt very high.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, March 29, 2021 at 7:28:14 PM UTC-4, Dan wrote:
https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'
Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would be denied entrance.

Why don't you want businesses to be able to keep virus spreaders out of
their establishments? Don't they have freedom, too?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 20:20:22 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Or die off.

Not very likely, the mortality rate isnt very high.

LOL

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/21 5:46 AM, wrote:
On Monday, March 29, 2021 at 7:28:14 PM UTC-4, Dan wrote:
https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'
Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would be denied entrance.

Why don't you want businesses to be able to keep virus spreaders out of
their establishments? Don't they have freedom, too?

Cindy Hamilton

According to the democrats flip-floppin virus nazi, the experimental gene therapy "vaccine" still requires people to wear a mask...maybe two..

Does this experimental gene therapy work or not?

And then there's the blood clot issue.

https://news.yahoo.com/canada-halts-...082312893.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 30/03/2021 12:10, Pinocchio Psaki wrote:
On 3/30/21 5:46 AM, wrote:
On Monday, March 29, 2021 at 7:28:14 PM UTC-4, Dan wrote:
https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with
corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'
Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons
admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would
be denied entrance.

Why don't you want businesses to be able to keep virus spreaders out of
their establishments?Â* Don't they have freedom, too?

Cindy Hamilton

According to the democrats flip-floppin virus nazi, the experimental
gene therapy "vaccine" still requires people to wear a mask...maybe two..

Does this experimental gene therapy work or not?

And then there's the blood clot issue.

https://news.yahoo.com/canada-halts-...082312893.html

In that link

"a precautionary measure" due to "rare" cases of blood clots"
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'

I hope that's true. I'm glad to hear it. It means people with sense
enough to get vaccinated will have some of their freedom of movement
restoreable, and won't thave to suffer as much because of the morons who
won't get vaccinated.

Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would be denied entrance.

Damn right.

Sounds good to me. Like I heard on TV a few weeks ago, we need to make it
very inconvenient to be an anti-vaxer. I think the idiots will come around
fairly quickly.

Greater than 80% of people who contract the Fauci-19 virus don't even know they have it or they think they have a cold. Survival rate for all is over 98%.

Why would any reasonably healthy person risk Fauci's experimental gene therapy?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/21 12:30 AM, Bod wrote:
On 30/03/2021 00:28, Dan wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'
Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would be denied entrance.

It's not the end of liberty, but a temporary step using common sense.
You can choose to die on that hill, but you'll need the survivors who've used commen sense to bury you.

The Fauci-19 virus is actually a pretty limp-dick virus.Â* My immune system works so I'm not worried at all.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'

I hope that's true. I'm glad to hear it. It means people with sense
enough to get vaccinated will have some of their freedom of movement
restoreable, and won't thave to suffer as much because of the morons who
won't get vaccinated.

Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would be denied entrance.

Damn right.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 30/03/2021 12:52, Pinocchio Psaki wrote:
On 3/30/21 12:30 AM, Bod wrote:
On 30/03/2021 00:28, Dan wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with
corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'
Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons
admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would
be denied entrance.

It's not the end of liberty, but a temporary step using common sense.
You can choose to die on that hill, but you'll need the survivors
who've used commen sense to bury you.

The Fauci-19 virus is actually a pretty limp-dick virus.Â* My immune
system works so I'm not worried at all.

Many others ended up in their graves after saying that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/29/2021 7:28 PM, Dan wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with
corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'
Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons
admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would be
denied entrance.

This is horrible. Next thing you know, the administration will be
mandating voter ID.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'

I hope that's true. I'm glad to hear it. It means people with sense
enough to get vaccinated will have some of their freedom of movement
restoreable, and won't thave to suffer as much because of the morons who
won't get vaccinated.
Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would be denied entrance.

Damn right.

Sounds logical, constitutional and reasonable to me. Of course there are the usual
bunch, eg the governor of FL, who just issued an executive order banning anyone,
any business from instituting such a policy in FL. He's obviously trying to cultivate
the crazy Republican Covid denier base, take over Trump's legacy and run for president.
He won't get my vote.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working
with corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'

I hope that's true. I'm glad to hear it. It means
people with sense enough to get vaccinated
will have some of their freedom of movement
restoreable, and won't thave to suffer as much
because of the morons who won't get vaccinated.

Its unlikely that those who wont get vaccinated
will actually be a problem. It will be so few that
the virus will be stamped out regardless of them.

That's not at all clear. Half of all Republicans say they won't
get vaccinated, for example. It could certainly make the
difference between eradicating it and having to live with it
or die with it at lower levels indefinitely.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'

I hope that's true. I'm glad to hear it. It means people with sense
enough to get vaccinated will have some of their freedom of movement
restoreable, and won't thave to suffer as much because of the morons who
won't get vaccinated.

Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would be denied entrance.

Damn right.

Sounds good to me. Like I heard on TV a few weeks ago, we need to make it
very inconvenient to be an anti-vaxer. I think the idiots will come around
fairly quickly.

Or stage another insurrection.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 5:46:16 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Monday, March 29, 2021 at 7:28:14 PM UTC-4, Dan wrote:
https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'
Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would be denied entrance.

Why don't you want businesses to be able to keep virus spreaders out of
their establishments? Don't they have freedom, too?

Cindy Hamilton

Excellent point. And the freedom for those of us vaccinated to be able to go to
safe places where everyone is vaccinated.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

A widespread, easily communicable disease with a 98% survival rate is
still a terrible thing, as evidenced by the 550K dead. And the vaccines are
not gene therapy, stupid.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/2021 7:34 AM, Pinocchio Psaki wrote:

Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated
persons admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated
persons would be denied entrance.
Damn right.

Sounds good to me. Like I heard on TV a few weeks ago, we need to make it
very inconvenient to be an anti-vaxer. I think the idiots will come
around
fairly quickly.

Greater than 80% of people who contract the Fauci-19 virus don't even
know they have it or they think they have a cold. Survival rate for all
is over 98%.

Why would any reasonably healthy person risk Fauci's experimental gene
therapy?

So I don't end up in a hospital for weeks on a ventilator. That 98%
survival does not say how much they suffered to be a survivor.

Nor is it gen therapy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with
corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'

I hope that's true.Â* I'm glad to hear it.Â* It means people with sense
enough to get vaccinated will have some of their freedom of movement
restoreable, and won't thave to suffer as much because of the morons who
won't get vaccinated.

Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons
admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would
be denied entrance.

Damn right.

Right, and an essential liberty is for a business to decide what
customers it wants.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/2021 8:24 AM, Frank wrote:
On 3/29/2021 7:28 PM, Dan wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with
corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'
Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons
admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would
be denied entrance.

This is horrible.Â* Next thing you know, the administration will be
mandating voter ID.

No, that is the Repubs in Georgia.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'

I hope that's true. I'm glad to hear it. It means people with sense
enough to get vaccinated will have some of their freedom of movement
restoreable, and won't thave to suffer as much because of the morons who
won't get vaccinated.

Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would be denied entrance.

Damn right.

Sounds good to me. Like I heard on TV a few weeks ago, we need to make it
very inconvenient to be an anti-vaxer. I think the idiots will come around
fairly quickly.

Umm, no, that's why they're idiots.
Don't believe me? Continue to respond to them.
They won't disappoint.

--
Dan Espen

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

To avoid giving it to someone else, of course. Someone whose risk level is considerably
higher than their own. For example, their elderly mother.

Or all the other "someone elses" they encounter.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, March 29, 2021 at 7:28:14 PM UTC-4, Dan wrote:
https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'
Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would be denied entrance.

"This is literally the end of human liberty in the West if this plan unfolds"

The good news there is that since it's already the end, then you won't have
to make posts about it again when Biden signs new gun control legislation.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/29/2021 7:28 PM, Dan wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with
corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'
Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons
admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would be
denied entrance.

I'm old enough to have my vaccination scar from the mandatory smallpox
vaccination I received as a young child. I'm old enough to remember
needing to pack my yellow PHS-731 International Certificates of
Vaccination card with my passport when I first traveled overseas (1967)
because many countries in western Europe (and elsewhere) denied entry to
travelers who couldn't provide proof of vaccination against smallpox.
Also at that time, the U.S. wouldn't permit re-entry of it's own
citizens if they couldn't furnish proof of smallpox vaccination. I still
have my PHS-731 and keep it in the same location as my passport when I'm
not traveling abroad. The requirement was only canceled in 1981 after
smallpox was declared eradicated by the W.H.O. Even today, many
countries require proof of vaccination against certain infectious
diseases prior to allowing entry.

Exercising our right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness may
sometimes depend upon the right to expect our government (of the people,
by the people, and FOR the people) [emphasis added] to be our advocate
in remaining alive when there's a life-threatening infectious disease
pandemic or when previously inadequate public health measures have been
proven to allow a widely endemic disease to become pandemic.

Churchill paraphrased Santayana when he said "Those who fail to learn
from history are condemned to repeat it."
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working
with corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'

I hope that's true. I'm glad to hear it. It means
people with sense enough to get vaccinated
will have some of their freedom of movement
restoreable, and won't thave to suffer as much
because of the morons who won't get vaccinated.

Its unlikely that those who wont get vaccinated
will actually be a problem. It will be so few that
the virus will be stamped out regardless of them.

That's not at all clear. Half of all Republicans
say they won't get vaccinated, for example.

Talk is easy, particularly to a pollster.

It could certainly make the difference between
eradicating it and having to live with it or die
with it at lower levels indefinitely.

Bull**** even if 25% of the adult population is that stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 03:52 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard is out of Bed and TROLLING, already!!!! LOL

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 03:52:00 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

03:52??? LOL Just admit it: you got NOTHING in your "life" other than your
idiotic trolling on these groups, you senile asshole from Oz!

--
Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working
with corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'

I hope that's true. I'm glad to hear it. It means
people with sense enough to get vaccinated
will have some of their freedom of movement
restoreable, and won't thave to suffer as much
because of the morons who won't get vaccinated.

Its unlikely that those who wont get vaccinated
will actually be a problem. It will be so few that
the virus will be stamped out regardless of them.

That's not at all clear. Half of all Republicans
say they won't get vaccinated, for example.

Talk is easy, particularly to a pollster.

And talk is easy particularly for someone who uses profanity to "prove"
what his facts don't. "What facts?" you say.

It could certainly make the difference between
eradicating it and having to live with it or die
with it at lower levels indefinitely.

Bull**** even if 25% of the adult population is that stupid.

Becausae of its ability to mutate, for one thing, even if 4% is that
stupid, I think that's enough.

I guess the school where I studied epidemiology will have to compete
with the school where you did to see who is right. Maybe they can send
teams to Grad School Bowl and fight it out there.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 30 Mar 2021 09:13:30 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 3/30/2021 7:34 AM, Pinocchio Psaki wrote:

Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated
persons admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated
persons would be denied entrance.
Damn right.
Sounds good to me. Like I heard on TV a few weeks ago, we need to make it
very inconvenient to be an anti-vaxer. I think the idiots will come
around
fairly quickly.

Greater than 80% of people who contract the Fauci-19 virus don't even
know they have it or they think they have a cold. Survival rate for all
is over 98%.

Why would any reasonably healthy person risk Fauci's experimental gene
therapy?

So I don't end up in a hospital for weeks on a ventilator. That 98%
survival does not say how much they suffered to be a survivor.

+1

Nor is it gen therapy.

+1

And I heard on the radio today that about 1/3 of those with long-covid
have shown partial or full improvement after vaccination. Another
things that our learned liar** didn't consider.

**Why else does he call himself pinocchio? But it echoes how stupid he
is because what else could someone be who advertises his willingness to
lie?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'

I hope that's true. I'm glad to hear it. It means people with sense
enough to get vaccinated will have some of their freedom of movement
restoreable, and won't thave to suffer as much because of the morons who
won't get vaccinated.

Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would be denied entrance.

Damn right.

Sounds good to me. Like I heard on TV a few weeks ago, we need to make it
very inconvenient to be an anti-vaxer. I think the idiots will come around
fairly quickly.

Or stage another insurrection.

Like I said before, I wish the police had killed a few on Jan 6. I
suppose they weren't there when they were spraying poison into the cop's
face or when they were hitting someone with the flag pole, but when they
were ramming something ito the door glass of the Capitol I wish they had
fired one warning shot, then the next one into the arm that showed and
whatever else happened to be behind that arm. If that person retreated
and was replaced with someone else, afaic the next bullet should have
gone in any part of his body that was available, and if it killed him,
that would be good. I would have liked to see the crowd turn and run
when that happened. But I wouldn't want the capitol police to break
more glass than was already broken. Waste not, want not.

I suppose they were unwilling to use lethal force when the attack they
watched was only aimed at the door, and they deserve credit for
restraint, but otoh "minimum force necessary" is aiui minimum force
necessary to stop someone, and is not determined by the nature of the
force he's using. If by dint of numbers he/they can accomplish their
crime without using guns, that doesn't mean a gun shouldn't be fired to
stop them, imo. Don't want to shoot every one of them, only enough to
see them turn and leave. I really don't know either what propriety or
the law is on this, but I think if they'd killed a few, the next time
most would stay home and a few would come with guns. And when they saw
how few were there, they'd go home too. Well, maybe.

Maybe I just want them killed to make a statement that rebellion and
violence is not cost-free.
Posted to alt.home.repair

news

wrote:

[...]

No its not. What matters is herd immunity.

Almost all viruses mutate and vaccination works in the USA anyway.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'

I hope that's true. I'm glad to hear it. It means people with sense
enough to get vaccinated will have some of their freedom of movement
restoreable, and won't thave to suffer as much because of the morons who
won't get vaccinated.
Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would be denied entrance.

Damn right.

Sounds logical, constitutional and reasonable to me. Of course there are the usual
bunch, eg the governor of FL, who just issued an executive order banning anyone,
any business from instituting such a policy in FL.

Someone will challenge that in court, and win. I'd like it to be the
ACLU. I don't know where most of the ACLU stands on something like that,
but I went to hear an ACLU speaker 20 years ago who gave both sides of
some issue.