Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This is literally the end of human liberty in the West if this plan unfolds

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 30 Mar 2021 13:17:55 +0100, Bod
wrote:

On 30/03/2021 12:52, Pinocchio Psaki wrote:
On 3/30/21 12:30 AM, Bod wrote:
On 30/03/2021 00:28, Dan wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with
corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'
Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons
admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would
be denied entrance.

It's not the end of liberty, but a temporary step using common sense.
You can choose to die on that hill, but you'll need the survivors
who've used commen sense to bury you.

The Fauci-19 virus is actually a pretty limp-dick virus.* My immune
system works so I'm not worried at all.

Many others ended up in their graves after saying that.

Yeah. It's almost an omen of death. Pinocchio should be careful or the
termites will be eating his dead body.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 30 Mar 2021 12:21:56 +0100, Bod
wrote:

On 30/03/2021 12:10, Pinocchio Psaki wrote:
On 3/30/21 5:46 AM, wrote:
On Monday, March 29, 2021 at 7:28:14 PM UTC-4, Dan wrote:
https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with
corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'
Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons
admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would
be denied entrance.
Why don't you want businesses to be able to keep virus spreaders out of
their establishments?* Don't they have freedom, too?

Cindy Hamilton

According to the democrats flip-floppin virus nazi, the experimental
gene therapy "vaccine" still requires people to wear a mask...maybe two..

Does this experimental gene therapy work or not?

And then there's the blood clot issue.

https://news.yahoo.com/canada-halts-...082312893.html

In that link

"a precautionary measure" due to "rare" cases of blood clots"

I didn't read this article but I heard it was 1 out of 100,000 or 1 out
of a million. And none in North America. All in Europe. It must be
too much thrombin in your water.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 30 Mar 2021 09:46:48 -0400, Retirednoguilt
wrote:

On 3/29/2021 7:28 PM, Dan wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with
corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'
Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons
admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would be
denied entrance.

I'm old enough to have my vaccination scar from the mandatory smallpox
vaccination I received as a young child.

Me too, and I had the scar for a long time, but I just checked and it's
gone now.

I'm old enough to remember
needing to pack my yellow PHS-731 International Certificates of
Vaccination card with my passport when I first traveled overseas (1967)

I carried that until 2018 when it was stolen when my passport was
stolen. I mostly mind because I can't remember exactly what I got, but
I think it included vaccinations for typhus, typhoid, and yellow fever.

I also took aralen phosphate with me when I hitchhiked to Panama,
because of all the malaria there. But you had to start with that a week
in advance and I didn't, and then when I got there it looked like
Indiana. They'd told me there was no more malaria but I didn't believe
them.

Plague. I think I was vaccinated against plague too, in 1970, and I'm
still looking for a place to test it.

because many countries in western Europe (and elsewhere) denied entry to
travelers who couldn't provide proof of vaccination against smallpox.
Also at that time, the U.S. wouldn't permit re-entry of it's own
citizens if they couldn't furnish proof of smallpox vaccination. I still

I think you are older than I am, 74.

have my PHS-731 and keep it in the same location as my passport when I'm
not traveling abroad. The requirement was only canceled in 1981 after
smallpox was declared eradicated by the W.H.O. Even today, many
countries require proof of vaccination against certain infectious
diseases prior to allowing entry.

Exercising our right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness may
sometimes depend upon the right to expect our government (of the people,
by the people, and FOR the people) [emphasis added] to be our advocate
in remaining alive when there's a life-threatening infectious disease
pandemic or when previously inadequate public health measures have been
proven to allow a widely endemic disease to become pandemic.

Churchill paraphrased Santayana when he said "Those who fail to learn
from history are condemned to repeat it."

Some Americans have been spoiled by the absence of fatal contagious
diseases and they've remined too ignorant of them and too stupid to
learn.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The "Argumentative Asshole" Strikes, AGAIN! VBG

Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.
MID:

--
John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/21 5:46 AM, wrote:
[...]

Nope.

or 1 out of a million.

Single digits out of a million.

And none in North America.

There have been a few.

All in Europe.

Nope.

It must be too much thrombin in your water.

It appears to be much more common with the AstraZeneca
which isnt used much in North America.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 05:46:48 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 3:28:55 AM UTC-4, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 00:14:55 -0400, micky wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 29 Mar 2021 19:28:02 -0400, Dan
wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'

I hope that's true. I'm glad to hear it. It means people with sense
enough to get vaccinated will have some of their freedom of movement
restoreable, and won't thave to suffer as much because of the morons who
won't get vaccinated.

Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would be denied entrance.

Damn right.

Sounds good to me. Like I heard on TV a few weeks ago, we need to make it
very inconvenient to be an anti-vaxer. I think the idiots will come around
fairly quickly.

Or stage another insurrection.

If there's another insurrection, I hope the response is different. If
they're going to allow everyone to just disperse afterwards, there needs to
be a way to find them again for prosecution purposes. Maybe take a lock of
hair or chop off a finger. If there's another bald shaman with a horned
wig, that's when you take a finger.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 16:57:05 -0400, micky
wrote:

Like I said before, I wish the police had killed a few on Jan 6. I
suppose they weren't there when they were spraying poison into the cop's

Funny that it is not poison when the cops sprayed it at the protestors
tho.

"Bear Spray" is pepper spray, just like the cops use if the cops are
not using CS gas. (the stuff ATF/FBI used at Waco)
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Great idea.
We should remember that when Chauvin is acquitted of all of the
serious charges and the cities are ablaze again.
Maybe just add that blue dye in bank bait packets to the tear gas.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 30 Mar 2021 16:57:05 -0400, micky
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

face or when they were hitting someone with the flag pole, but when they
were ramming something ito the door glass of the Capitol I wish they had
fired one warning shot, then the next one into the arm that showed and
whatever else happened to be behind that arm. If that person retreated
and was replaced with someone else, afaic the next bullet should have
gone in any part of his body that was available, and if it killed him,
that would be good. I would have liked to see the crowd turn and run
when that happened. But I wouldn't want the capitol police to break
more glass than was already broken. Waste not, want not.

I suppose they were unwilling to use lethal force when the attack they
watched was only aimed at the door, and they deserve credit for
restraint, but otoh "minimum force necessary" is aiui minimum force
necessary to stop someone, and is not determined by the nature of the
force he's using. If by dint of numbers he/they can accomplish their
crime without using guns, that doesn't mean a gun shouldn't be fired to
stop them, imo. Don't want to shoot every one of them, only enough to
see them turn and leave. I really don't know either what propriety or
the law is on this, but I think if they'd killed a few, the next time
most would stay home and a few would come with guns. And when they saw
how few were there, they'd go home too. Well, maybe.

Maybe I just want them killed to make a statement that rebellion and
violence is not cost-free.

And btw, I'm not want of those who think of DC or the Capitol as a holy
place, or the embodiment of either democracy or liberty. I think it's
important, but not the extent some describe it. However because so many
others think of it that way, attacking the Capitol probably is the
embodiment of attacking democracy, liberty. and a duly eleected
government. So I wish they had killed a few.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

They got one breaking into "the holy of holies" as she climbrd into
the senate chamber? Notice how nobody tried to follow her through that
window - - - If they shot the first 2 to come in through every breach
it would have either kept them out or resulted in the place being
burned down.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-03-30, Jim Joyce wrote:
Sounds good to me. Like I heard on TV a few weeks ago, we need to make it
very inconvenient to be an anti-vaxer. I think the idiots will come around
fairly quickly.

The idiots are the ones trusting government and big pharma to inject
experimental, minimally tested crap into their bodies to combat a disease
with a less than 0.5% mortality rate. Read the fine print and disclaimers.
These vaccines are strictly experimental and only "approved" for emergency
use, and the vaccine companies are shielded from financial responsibility
if their product causes harm. Will YOU accept financial liabilty if these
medical experiments cause injury down the road? Will government? Will
businesses and institutions that accept the proposed Soviet-style
internal passports?

Also we have the spectre of places of public accomodation denying access
due to medical conditions. Hmmmm, we'll see how that plays out in the
courts.

I won't be subjecting myself to medical experiments, nor will I
obey any restrictions imposed due to my unwillingness to be a guinea pig.

You, sir, are an imbecile.

The fraud of "Climate Change" -- https://RealClimateScience.com
Don't talk to cops! -- https://DontTalkToCops.com
Badges don't grant extra rights -- https://CopBlock.org
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with
corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'
I hope that's true.Â* I'm glad to hear it.Â* It means people with sense
enough to get vaccinated will have some of their freedom of movement
restoreable, and won't thave to suffer as much because of the morons who
won't get vaccinated.

Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated
persons admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated
persons would be denied entrance.
Damn right.

Right, and an essential liberty is for a business to decide what
customers it wants.

And another is for us to vote with our wallets . No one is forcing
you to use those vendors in most cases .
--
Snag
In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Clare doesn't see this but point out to him Babbitt was shot in the
Speaker's lobby, on the other side of the Capitol from the Senate.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Roger Blake wrote
Jim Joyce wrote

Sounds good to me. Like I heard on TV a few weeks ago,
we need to make it very inconvenient to be an anti-vaxer.

That’s not accurate.

I think the idiots will come around fairly quickly.

Only if you say cant shop in stores if you arent vaccinated.

The idiots are the ones trusting government and big
pharma to inject experimental, minimally tested crap

That last is a bare faced lie.

into their bodies to combat a disease with a less than 0.5% mortality
rate.

Its much higher than that for those over 60 and it isnt just
about mortality either. It’s a very unpleasant disease for
many of those who do recover from it and lots get long
covid which means its very unpleasant for a long time too.

Read the fine print and disclaimers.

Read what happens to vast numbers who get infected.

These vaccines are strictly experimental

Another bare faced lie.

and only "approved" for emergency use,

We are in a ****ing emergency which has killed 2.5 million, ****wit.

and the vaccine companies are shielded from financial
responsibility if their product causes harm.

Yes, but we know that the virus causes much more harm.

Will YOU accept financial liabilty if these medical experiments

They arent medical experiments.

cause injury down the road? Will government?

No need when we know the virus causes much more injurys and death.

Will businesses and institutions that accept
the proposed Soviet-style internal passports?

They arent internal passports. You are free to not have one.

Bull****.

Hmmmm, we'll see how that plays out in the courts.

I won't be subjecting myself to medical experiments,

You are doing that already by not wearing a mask.

nor will I obey any restrictions imposed due
to my unwillingness to be a guinea pig.

You wont have any choice on that.

You, sir, are an imbecile.

You, cur, are a ****wit.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Like I said before, I wish the police had killed a few on Jan 6. I
suppose they weren't there when they were spraying poison into the cop's

Funny that it is not poison when the cops sprayed it at the protestors
tho.

I can't keep track of what it was and poison might not be fair but it
was the word that came to mind. There is a major difference betwen cops
spraying it at violent protestors and violent protestors spraying it in
the face of cops, don't you think?

"Bear Spray" is pepper spray, just like the cops use if the cops are
not using CS gas. (the stuff ATF/FBI used at Waco)

Where do you come up with the BS you regularly share around here? It can't
be TV and you haven't provided evidence of being able to use the Internet,
so I assume you're hopping into the golf cart and meeting up with the other
seniors in your village and chewing the fat, completely fact free?

Bear spray is definitely not pepper spray, and cops don't use bear spray.
Now you know and you can pretend you knew all along when you next see the
golf cart gang. This is your chance to amaze them.

https://www.google.com/search?q=is+b...s+pepper+spray

Thanks for making that clear.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Yes, exactly. I forgot about her, but she went looking for trouble and
she got it. Anyone who thinks you can break into any occupied building
with people with guns inside is really a fool. How much more so when
it's the Capitol.

window - - - If they shot the first 2 to come in through every breach
it would have either kept them out

Exactly. And I wish the guards had done that, but I was not in their
shoes and I'm not criticizing them.

or resulted in the place being
burned down.

I forget what the outside is made of. Stone I think. But the British
set it afire and I dont' think they used flame-retardant materials when
they rebuilt it. Maybe the British had to go inside to light the fire.

Trying to learn the answer to that, I find
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burnin...ash ington%22
U.S. Capitol
The United States Capitol after the burning of Washington, D.C. in the
War of 1812. Watercolor and ink depiction from 1814, restored.

The Capitol was, according to some contemporary travelers, the only
building in Washington "worthy to be noticed".[22] Thus, it was a prime
target for the British invaders, for both its aesthetic and its symbolic
value. Upon arrival into the city via Maryland Avenue, the British
targeted the Capitol (first the southern wing, containing the House of
Representatives, then the northern wing, containing the Senate).[23]
Prior to setting it aflame, the British looted the building (which at
that time housed Congress, the Library of Congress, and the Supreme
Court).

Items looted by troops led by Rear-Admiral Cockburn included a ledger
entitled "An account of the receipts and expenditures of the United
States for the year 1810"; the admiral wrote on the inside leaf that it
was "taken in President's room in the Capitol, at the destruction of
that building by the British, on the capture of Washington, 24th August,
1814". He later gave it to his elder brother Sir James Cockburn, 9th
Baronet, the Governor of Bermuda. The book was eventually returned to
the Library of Congress in 1940.[24]

The British intended to burn the building to the ground. They set fire
to the southern wing first. The flames grew so quickly that the British
were prevented from collecting enough wood to burn the stone walls
completely. However, the Library of Congress's contents in the northern
wing contributed to the flames on that side.[25] Among the items
destroyed was the 3,000-volume collection of the Library of Congress[26]
and the intricate decorations of the neoclassical columns, pediments,
and sculptures[27] originally designed by William Thornton in 1793 and
Benjamin Latrobe in 1803.[28] The wooden ceilings and floors burned, and
the glass skylights melted because of the intense heat.[25] The building
was not a complete loss; the House rotunda, the east lobby, the
staircases, and Latrobe's famous Corn-Cob Columns in the Senate entrance
hall all survived.[25] The Superintendent of the Public Buildings of the
City of Washington, Thomas Munroe, concluded that the loss to the
Capitol amounted to $787,163.28, with $457,388.36 for the North wing and
main building, and $329,774.92 for the South wing.[29]

Less than four days after the attack began, a sudden, very heavy
thunderstorm—possibly a hurricane—put out the fires. It also spun off a
tornado that passed through the center of the capital, setting down on
Constitution Avenue[48] and lifting two cannons before dropping them
several yards away and killing British troops and American civilians
alike.[49] Following the storm, the British troops returned to their
ships, many of which were badly damaged. There is some debate regarding
the effect of this storm on the occupation. While some assert that the
storm forced their retreat,[48] it seems likely from their destructive
and arsonous actions before the storm, and their written orders from
Cochrane to "destroy and lay waste",[50] that their intention was merely
to raze the city, rather than occupy it for an extended period. It is
also clear that commander Robert Ross never intended to damage private
buildings as had been recommended by Cockburn and Alexander
Cochrane.[21]

All this stuff that I'd never heard before!

"Whatever the case, the British occupation of Washington lasted only
about 26 hours. Despite this, the "Storm that saved Washington", as it
became known, did the opposite according to some. The rains sizzled and
cracked the already charred walls of the White House and ripped away at
structures the British had no plans to destroy (such as the Patent
Office). The storm may have exacerbated an already dire situation for
Washington D.C. "

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 16:29:38 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 9:51:23 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:

And btw, I'm not want of those who think of DC or the Capitol as a holy
place, or the embodiment of either democracy or liberty. I think it's
important, but not the extent some describe it. However because so many
others think of it that way, attacking the Capitol probably is the
embodiment of attacking democracy, liberty. and a duly eleected
government. So I wish they had killed a few.

It's not just that they were breaking into the building. It's what was
going on inside. If they'd done it the day before or the day after, it
would have meant much less.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 4:43:44 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 30 Mar 2021 09:13:30 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 3/30/2021 7:34 AM, Pinocchio Psaki wrote:

Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated
persons admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated
persons would be denied entrance.
Damn right.
Sounds good to me. Like I heard on TV a few weeks ago, we need to make it
very inconvenient to be an anti-vaxer. I think the idiots will come
around
fairly quickly.

Greater than 80% of people who contract the Fauci-19 virus don't even
know they have it or they think they have a cold. Survival rate for all
is over 98%.

Why would any reasonably healthy person risk Fauci's experimental gene
therapy?

So I don't end up in a hospital for weeks on a ventilator. That 98%
survival does not say how much they suffered to be a survivor.

+1
Nor is it gen therapy.

+1

And I heard on the radio today that about 1/3 of those with long-covid
have shown partial or full improvement after vaccination. Another
things that our learned liar** didn't consider.

**Why else does he call himself pinocchio? But it echoes how stupid he
is because what else could someone be who advertises his willingness to
lie?

Something I have not heard discussed is whether if you've been vaccinated and
still get Covid, does being vaccinated reduce your chances of having the long
haul problems. You would think it probably does, but I haven't heard anything.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

They shot and killed the woman trying to get through the door. Technically
she was trying to get through a broken out window directly adjacent to the
door, but same thing.

but otoh "minimum force necessary" is aiui minimum force
necessary to stop someone, and is not determined by the nature of the
force he's using. If by dint of numbers he/they can accomplish their
crime without using guns, that doesn't mean a gun shouldn't be fired to
stop them, imo. Don't want to shoot every one of them, only enough to
see them turn and leave. I really don't know either what propriety or
the law is on this, but I think if they'd killed a few, the next time
most would stay home and a few would come with guns. And when they saw
how few were there, they'd go home too. Well, maybe.

Maybe I just want them killed to make a statement that rebellion and
violence is not cost-free.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Like I said before, I wish the police had killed a few on Jan 6. I
suppose they weren't there when they were spraying poison into the cop's

Funny that it is not poison when the cops sprayed it at the protestors
tho.

"Bear Spray" is pepper spray, just like the cops use if the cops are
not using CS gas. (the stuff ATF/FBI used at Waco)

Are you sure all bear spray is the same as what police use? That it;s
not more powerful, more concentrated for example? Or a different
formulation that hasn't been tested on humans? The cop that died
was sprayed with it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-03-30, Jim Joyce wrote:
Sounds good to me. Like I heard on TV a few weeks ago, we need to make it
very inconvenient to be an anti-vaxer. I think the idiots will come around
fairly quickly.

The idiots are the ones trusting government and big pharma to inject
experimental, minimally tested crap into their bodies to combat a disease
with a less than 0.5% mortality rate.

Current mortality rate is over 2% in the USA.

Read the fine print and disclaimers.
These vaccines are strictly experimental and only "approved" for emergency
use, and the vaccine companies are shielded from financial responsibility
if their product causes harm. Will YOU accept financial liabilty if these
medical experiments cause injury down the road? Will government? Will
businesses and institutions that accept the proposed Soviet-style
internal passports?

Let's see. Number of dead from the vaccines so far is? Being generous, I
do think there are a few deaths that do seem related. Let's say it's 6.
Compare that to 550K dead from Covid. And that's why we're using EUA,
because the consequences of not using it are far worse. The vaccines
were tested on about 50K people starting last spring. No deaths were
seen there, no long term side effects. We've used over 100 mil doses
now here, probably double that internationally. Again, there are only a
few cases where people might have died from the vaccine. This is what
is seen with other vaccines too.

Also we have the spectre of places of public accomodation denying access
due to medical conditions. Hmmmm, we'll see how that plays out in the
courts.

I won't be subjecting myself to medical experiments, nor will I
obey any restrictions imposed due to my unwillingness to be a guinea pig.

You, sir, are an imbecile.

We'll see how that works out for you. I've seen plenty of people who had the
same position, that Covid is just the flu, the vaccines are what will kill you,
but once in the hospital, their opinion changed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/2021 8:16 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/30/2021 8:24 AM, Frank wrote:
On 3/29/2021 7:28 PM, Dan wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with
corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'
Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons
admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would
be denied entrance.

This is horrible.Â* Next thing you know, the administration will be
mandating voter ID.

No, that is the Repubs in Georgia.

Good God Ed , you have to have ID to do so many other thing that I
think the push to eliminate ID for voting is ludicrous and downright
criminal .
--
Snag
In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.
We shot them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Liberals are not known for letting facts get in the way of a good
narrative .
--
Snag
In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.
We shot them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/29/2021 7:28 PM, Dan wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with
corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'
Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons
admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would
be denied entrance.

This is horrible. Next thing you know, the administration will be
mandating voter ID.

No, that is the Repubs in Georgia.

Good God Ed , you have to have ID to do so many other thing that I
think the push to eliminate ID for voting is ludicrous and downright
criminal .
--
Snag
In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.
We shot them.

In the new GA law, it was not just requiring ID for mail-in ballots. They also
reduced ballot drop off box locations, ended early voting hours at 5PM and
made it illegal to hand out water to people standing in lines for hours to vote.
Those were not the principles of the GOP when I was a member.

And meanwhile, there is still no evidence of any widespread, significant fraud.
This is just GA GOP politicians still under fear from Trump and the Trumpets,
willing to pass anything, no matter how stupid, no matter how it makes the GOP look,
just to try to save their jobs. The governor stood up against Trump, declared that
the election was not stolen, that there was no significant fraud found. Now he
signs this bill banning handing out water. The Trump cult is still in place and
he's afraid of it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/31/2021 8:28 AM, trader_4 wrote:

Something I have not heard discussed is whether if you've been vaccinated and
still get Covid, does being vaccinated reduce your chances of having the long
haul problems. You would think it probably does, but I haven't heard anything.

Heard something a couple of weeks ago, some of the long haulers were
vaccinated and it helped them. It was kind of a blanket comment at the
time.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/29/2021 7:28 PM, Dan wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with
corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'
Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated
persons admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated
persons would be denied entrance.

This is horrible.Â* Next thing you know, the administration will be
mandating voter ID.

No, that is the Repubs in Georgia.

Â*Good God Ed , you have to have ID to do so many other thing that I
think the push to eliminate ID for voting is ludicrous and downright
criminal .

Present system has worked for 200 years, then Trump started a lot of
crap about it. It is not just an ID, it is other obstacles being put in
the way.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/31/2021 8:52 AM, Snag wrote:

Â*Liberals are not known for letting facts get in the way of a good
narrative .

Pot-kettle black? That works on both sides. Just check out your loser
ex-president. Or any politician.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/29/2021 7:28 PM, Dan wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with
corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'
Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated
persons admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated
persons would be denied entrance.

This is horrible. Next thing you know, the administration will be
mandating voter ID.

No, that is the Repubs in Georgia.

Good God Ed , you have to have ID to do so many other thing that I
think the push to eliminate ID for voting is ludicrous and downright
criminal .

Present system has worked for 200 years, then Trump started a lot of
crap about it. It is not just an ID, it is other obstacles being put in
the way.

Look at it as a test of intelligence and commitment. Or do you prefer
the will of people just smart enough to check some boxes and roll out of
bed long enough to give the envelope to a vote harvester?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/2021 7:24 AM, Frank wrote:
On 3/29/2021 7:28 PM, Dan wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with
corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'
Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated persons
admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated persons would
be denied entrance.

This is horrible.Â* Next thing you know, the administration will be
mandating voter ID.

I know an excellent graphic artist.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/29/2021 7:28 PM, Dan wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with
corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'
Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated
persons admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated
persons would be denied entrance.

This is horrible.Â* Next thing you know, the administration will be
mandating voter ID.

No, that is the Repubs in Georgia.

Â*Good God Ed , you have to have ID to do so many other thing that I
think the push to eliminate ID for voting is ludicrous and downright
criminal .

I have heard that the Georgia mandate is not as strong as the one we
have here in Biden's home state of Delaware.

I have told before that twice I went to vote, once when the poll worker
was a neighbor and the other when a former coworker was the poll worker
and both said, "Hi Frank. I need to see your ID." This really happened.

Since Delaware is a blue state our politicians do not bitch about it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/29/2021 7:28 PM, Dan wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with
corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'
Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated
persons admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated
persons would be denied entrance.

This is horrible. Next thing you know, the administration will be
mandating voter ID.

No, that is the Repubs in Georgia.

Good God Ed , you have to have ID to do so many other thing that I
think the push to eliminate ID for voting is ludicrous and downright
criminal .

Present system has worked for 200 years, then Trump started a lot of
crap about it. It is not just an ID, it is other obstacles being put in
the way.

Look at it as a test of intelligence and commitment.

Trouble is that that is biased by political orientation.

Only fools would believe that the sun shines out of the orange clown's arse.

Or do you prefer the will of people just smart enough to check some boxes
and roll out of bed long enough to give the envelope to a vote harvester?

I prefer that anyone who wants to vote can do that easily
because when so few vote already, it makes no sense to
make it even harder to vote.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 04:47:15 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

FLUSH more of the trolling senile asshole's latest troll**** unread

--
John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

And roghties don't see question marks or know what they mean. I said
senate? - meaning I wasn't sure if it WAS the senate or the house.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 16:57:05 -0400, micky posted for all of us to digest...

Like I said before, I wish the police had killed a few on Jan 6.

Isn't one enough? You want the police to be judge, jury, and executioner.

You are a piece of work. Well, my reading of your nonsensical baloney is going
to stop. I will not waste my time on you any more.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 21:51:04 -0400, micky posted for all of us to digest...

And btw, I'm not want of those who think of DC or the Capitol as a holy
place, or the embodiment of either democracy or liberty. I think it's
important, but not the extent some describe it. However because so many
others think of it that way, attacking the Capitol probably is the
embodiment of attacking democracy, liberty. and a duly eleected
government. So I wish they had killed a few.

You should be put on the "red flag" list. You are making threats.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 03:27:26 -0400, micky posted for all of us to digest...

wrote:

[...]

Another "red flag" post threating violence.

--
Tekkie