Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - when Biden came to the senate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvZnv339DBs
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 25 Mar 2021 18:46:56 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvZnv339DBs

I remember it well.
McKinley had just been reelected. The GOP gained 13 seats in the house
and 10 new seats gave them a filibuster proof Senate. Old Bill was
saying "I'm on the top of the world, what could possibly go wrong now?
I bet that Pan-American Exposition will really be something this
fall".

I guess we better stop here because Czolgosz bought his gun 3 days
earlier at a hardware store with no background check and I don't want
Trader to go off on a rant. ;-)