Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 12 important questions and answers before considering vaccination

https://www.infowars.com/posts/this-...-hoax-forever/

Here are 12 important questions and answers before considering getting vaccinated:

Q: If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?

Government: NO

Q: If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like
normal?

Government: NO

Q: If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?

Government: Maybe. We dont know exactly, but probably not.

Q: If I get vaccinated, at least I wont be contagious to others €“ right?

Government: NO. the vaccine doesnt stop transmission.

Q: If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?

Government: No one knows. All Covid vaccines are still in the experimental stage.

Q: If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?

Government: NO

Q: If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?

Government: NO

Q: So whats the benefit of getting vaccinated?

Government: Hoping that the virus wont kill you.

Q: Are you sure the vaccine wont injure or kill me?

Government: NO

Q: If statistically the virus wont kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?

Government: To protect others.

Q: So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?

Government: NO

Q: If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long-term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine, will I (or my family) be compensated from
the vaccine manufacturer or the Government?

Government: NO €“ the government and vaccine manufacturers have zero liability regarding this experimental drug

https://www.infowars.com/posts/this-...-hoax-forever/