Old Yesterday, 08:22 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 04:41:53 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

pest's pathological trolling:

Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Biden COVIDiot Can?t Explain Why Locked-Down California Isn?t Doing Better Than Open Florida

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 15:09:24 -0800, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

On 2/22/2021 2:31 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 13:19:14 -0800, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

You are still totally incapable of taking your own political idiocy to
your own chosen political newsgroup, even while you DEMAND that everyone
else DO AS YOU TELL THEM!

I will continue to refute the lies you righties spew.

I didn't start the politics in this group. You have been told to stand down
several times but yet you persist in foisting your left-wing baloney upon
unsuspecting posters looking for answers to home repair. You and your ilk
cannot resist the idea that the left wing can ignore any rule they wish while
making others comply under their thumb.

I didn't make any political posts for two weeks in spite of you agreeing that
you wouldn't either. Yes, you failed, like I knew you would because you can't
let the truth get in the way of your opinion that must be forced upon everyone
else.

Let's try this again. I won't make any political posts from this one forward.
If you agree, then you will not post anything political from here forward. Only
one reply is accepted. A yes if you agree. No, if you don't agree.

If you do not reply then it will be noted that you do not agree with the
charter of this group.

Your reply?

You are incapable of thinking. You lie about making no political posts,
yet I see them every day. You want to be a dictator, and I do not
respect that. And I will continue to refute right wing lies here like
yours.

I take this reply as the default - you have and continue to violate the charter
establishing this newsgroup. You didn't read and understand my post. I called
for a moratorium. I knew you wouldn't last. You have too much hate in you.

It is you that are chasing people off this group. You follow your own rules
when it works for you. If your own self-imposed rules don't work then you
ignore them.

It is common knowledge that the left-wingers are doing what they accuse the
right-wingers of.

You amuse me. You get all perturbed when someone disagrees with your opinion.
That's all it is, an opinion. You are living an unaccomplished life.

--
Tekkie
Old Yesterday, 09:06 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 3:03:13 PM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

I'm sure Facebook has a moderated DIY group. Perhaps you would be happier
there.

Cindy Hamilton
Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 01:58:38 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

On Monday, February 22, 2021 at 5:31:15 PM UTC-5, wrote:

I didn't start the politics in this group. You have been told to stand down
several times

And why should anybody "stand down" when it's you doing the telling?

Cindy Hamilton

I am trying to be the voice of the charter of this newsgroup. You need to look
at the charters and familiarize yourself with them. Back when these groups
started the charters were like the "Constitution" of the group. The poster
would be deleted when there were off charter posts. Whether you like it or not
there have to be some rules. There are plenty of other groups that these
diatribes should be posted to. Not by my decision but the charters... This is
like an endless loop of he said / she said.

--
Tekkie
Old Yesterday, 09:55 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 3:15:54 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 01:58:38 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

On Monday, February 22, 2021 at 5:31:15 PM UTC-5, wrote:

I didn't start the politics in this group. You have been told to stand down
several times

And why should anybody "stand down" when it's you doing the telling?

Cindy Hamilton

I am trying to be the voice of the charter of this newsgroup. You need to look
at the charters and familiarize yourself with them. Back when these groups
started the charters were like the "Constitution" of the group. The poster
would be deleted when there were off charter posts. Whether you like it or not
there have to be some rules. There are plenty of other groups that these
diatribes should be posted to. Not by my decision but the charters... This is
like an endless loop of he said / she said.

Can you point to a charter for alt.home.repair? I looked for it but was unable
to find it.

The alt.* hierarchy has always been a little wild.

Here's a question: Would you prefer that alt.home.repair died (as so many other
newsgroups have)? Or would you prefer that we discuss whatever comes to mind,
including home repair?

Cindy Hamilton

Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 12:06:46 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

[...]

I'm sure there's a lefty political group on Facebook you could cuddle in. They
have eliminated all right-wing thoughts so it should be your safe space.

Why should I leave? I don't and never will use Facebook. These groups were the
forerunner of Facebook. Facebook has rules too, albeit for non-left wing
thinkers. This group has rules, which you and your comrades choose to ignore.

It is typical of you and your lefty buddies to tell people you don't agree with
to go away. Sit down and shut up. That's always the left's solution.

I have been following your postings and you appear to be in a depressive state.
The world is not as bad as you think because it doesn't revolve around you.

--
Tekkie
Old Yesterday, 10:46 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 15:15:49 -0500, Tekkieİ posted for all of us to digest...

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 01:58:38 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

On Monday, February 22, 2021 at 5:31:15 PM UTC-5, wrote:

I didn't start the politics in this group. You have been told to stand down
several times

And why should anybody "stand down" when it's you doing the telling?

Cindy Hamilton

I am trying to be the voice of the charter of this newsgroup. You need to look
at the charters and familiarize yourself with them. Back when these groups
started the charters were like the "Constitution" of the group. The poster
would be deleted when there were off charter posts. Whether you like it or not
there have to be some rules. There are plenty of other groups that these
diatribes should be posted to. Not by my decision but the charters... This is
like an endless loop of he said / she said.

It's seems that you ignored this post. Typical of your selective mindset.

--
Tekkie
Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 12:55:55 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

[...]

I won't do your research but DAGS on newsgroup charters.

I would prefer the group gets back to its non-political charter. It is the
politics that are killing the group. Like the vine around the tree. The
relentless right/left BS is the vine. It frightens posters away. Several
posters when rejoining the group stated they haven't followed the group because
of the politics. Posters have stated that "supply house banter" was okay; which
I agree with. Discuss what comes to mind; but keep politics, religion, and sex
out of it. There is no correct/wrong side to any of it. If you have done any
sales then you would have been trained that these subjects were verboten.

Why can't we give it a try? The political posts can certainly be accommodated
on their respective groups.

If the group dies it won't be from a lack of politics.

Let me know what you think.

--
Tekkie
Old Today, 05:10 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/23/2021 12:06 PM, wrote:
[...]

This idiot think only trump supporters should be allowed to make or
respond to political comments here. He certainly has no ability to stop
his own wacko right spewing.

Old Today, 11:07 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 4:45:07 PM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

You're welcome to stay. But you don't have any authority over the rest
of us, so you might as well give it a rest.

Cindy Hamilton