Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default OT: Biden COVIDiot Can?t Explain Why Locked-Down California Isn?tDoing Better Than Open Florida

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 5:12:00 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 12:55:55 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 3:15:54 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 01:58:38 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

On Monday, February 22, 2021 at 5:31:15 PM UTC-5, wrote:

I didn't start the politics in this group. You have been told to stand down
several times

And why should anybody "stand down" when it's you doing the telling?

Cindy Hamilton
I am trying to be the voice of the charter of this newsgroup. You need to look
at the charters and familiarize yourself with them. Back when these groups
started the charters were like the "Constitution" of the group. The poster
would be deleted when there were off charter posts. Whether you like it or not
there have to be some rules. There are plenty of other groups that these
diatribes should be posted to. Not by my decision but the charters... This is
like an endless loop of he said / she said.

Can you point to a charter for alt.home.repair? I looked for it but was unable
to find it.

The alt.* hierarchy has always been a little wild.

Here's a question: Would you prefer that alt.home.repair died (as so many other
newsgroups have)? Or would you prefer that we discuss whatever comes to mind,
including home repair?

Cindy Hamilton

I won't do your research but DAGS on newsgroup charters.

I already did. I didn't find a charter for alt.home.repair. Since you were
talking about the charter for this newsgroup, I expect you have access
to it.

Since we're in the alt.* hierarchy, there might not even be a charter.

https://grahammitchell.com/usenet/newalt.html

Cindy Hamilton