Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Baltimore to make vaccine

One baltimore company is starting to make the J&J vaccine.

I wonder if that were the company downtown that I posted about, that
makes drugs for 2 or 3 pharmaceutical companies.

I'm going to organize picketing to ask, no, to demand, that people in
Baltimore and Baltimore County get all the output from this company,
until we're a herd, and then they can deliver elsewhere. It's only
fair. Wish me luck.
Posted to alt.home.repair

micky wrote

You lot are already a herd, we know that from all the bull**** |-}

and then they can deliver elsewhere.
It's only fair. Wish me luck.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 09:27:55 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

You lot are already a herd, we know that from all the bull**** |-}

We know that you are a trolling piece of senile Ozzie ****, senile
sociopath!

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent: