Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: COVID-19 CONVALESCENT PLASMA FOR TREATMENT OF HOSPITALIZEDPATIENTS WITH COVID-19

On 2/5/2021 12:44 PM, Bod wrote:
On 05/02/2021 18:39, Muggles wrote:
On 2/5/2021 12:36 PM, Bod wrote:
On 05/02/2021 18:29, Muggles wrote:
On 2/5/2021 12:25 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/5/2021 10:20 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 9:59:24 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
I just heard about this particular treatment a few days ago. It
sounds
promising.

And in the other thread you say you won't get vaccinated.Â*Â* This
treatment has
no more testing , probably less at this point, than the vaccines.
Go figure.

It is a well known established *FACT* that our bodies fight
viruses by developing antibodies that stop viruses from replicating.

Vaccines are given to people so they will create their own
antibodies.

Yes, and the vaccines for this virus to that much
better than getting infected by the virus, so the
plasma treatment you have just discovered isnt
anywhere near as good as getting vaccinated.

Tell that to a man who nearly died.Â* He received the plasma
treatment and the same day he began feeling better.

He'd be leaving today, but he was checked for blood clots in his
legs because he's been bed ridden for a while, and they found one.
So, he is staying one more day to clot bust it.

Vaccines only trigger a person's immune system to create antibodies.
That takes time to happen.Â* Infusing antibodies directly into an
individual at risk actually WORKS!

Vaccines are not guaranteed to work.

Are plasma and antibody therapies the next Covid-19?

The UK's RECOVERY trial (a much larger study including thousands of
people hospitalised with Covid-19) was also testing the potential
benefits of receiving convalescent plasma €“ but the trial stopped
assigning people to receive this treatment in January 2021 after an
early analysis showed that overall it did not help ...

https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsu...s-for-covid-19

They're wrong.Â* It actually reversed a major covid infection in the
man I mentioned.

JEEZ!

Perhaps, I should also mention, he has a pace-maker and is a diabetic.
The antibody treatments REVERSED his covid infection beginning the same
day he received the first treatment. On day 3, he was covid negative!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 2/5/2021 9:49 AM, Bod wrote:
On 05/02/2021 15:44, Muggles wrote:
On 2/5/2021 9:17 AM, Bod wrote:
On 05/02/2021 14:58, Muggles wrote:
I just heard about this particular treatment a few days ago. It
sounds promising.

*EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION (EUA) OF COVID-19 CONVALESCENT PLASMA FOR
TREATMENT OF HOSPITALIZED PATIENTS WITH COVID-19*

Read this Fact Sheet for information about COVID-19 convalescent
plasma. Talk to your health care provider if you have questions. It is
your choice to accept treatment with COVID-19 convalescent plasma or
stop it at any time.

*WHAT IS COVID-19 CONVALESCENT PLASMA?*

The blood from people who recover from COVID-19 contains substances
called antibodies, which are capable of fighting the virus that causes
the illness. For some other diseases caused by respiratory viruses,
giving people the liquid portion of blood that contains these
antibodies, called plasma, obtained from those who have recovered from
the virus, may lead to more rapid improvement of the disease. Patients
with COVID-19 may improve faster if they receive plasma from those who
have recovered from COVID-19, because it may have the ability to fight
the virus that causes COVID-19.

*HOW IS COVID-19 CONVALESCENT PLASMA GIVEN?*

You will be given plasma, the liquid portion of the blood, from a
person who has recovered from COVID-19. It will be given into one of
your veins, using a sterile single use needle, and will be given over
the course of up to about one to two hours. Approximately 200 mL (a
little less than 8 ounces) of plasma will be given in an initial
infusion. Additional infusions of plasma may occur throughout your
hospital stay if the treating physician determines that additional
treatments are clinically justified.

{more}
https://www.fda.gov/media/141479/dow...s%20COVID%2D19.

Sounds interesting, thanks.

Do you know anyone who has recovered from covid and then donated plasma
with antibodies?

No.

I know a bunch of people who have had covid. Many of those people wore
masks all the time. A few people could NOT wear masks due to medical
conditions. ONLY ONE man got seriously ill. This Sr. man was the only
person I know who has been hospitalized out of all the people I know who
had covid. He got the flu, but waited too long before seeking medical
assistance. By the time he did seek help, an ambulance had to take him to
the ER. He was diagnosed with Covid within 10 minutes of getting there,
admitted to the hospital, had pneumonia and a severe blood infection, and
spent about 2 weeks there being treated. He improved some, but reached a
plateau. Four days ago they began giving him Covid plasma treatments with
covid antibodies. The man began feeling better later that day, and 3 days
later he tested negative for Covid, is improving dramatically, and will
get out of the hospital either today or tomorrow.

The technical term for that is 'pathetically inadequate sample'

Plenty that treatment has been tried on have died anyway.

It sounds like this is the best treatment for seriously ill patients in
the hospital.

Then you need a new hearing aid, BAD.

Part of the issue is the covid plasma treatment is quite expensive - $2500
for each treatment I am told.

And thats vastly more expensive than a
vaccination which works much better too.

Many people have antibodies from recovering from covid. Why isn't there
emphasis on the life-saving potential for this treatment?

Because vaccination works much better,
is much cheaper and has no risk of getting
infected with something else the donor has.

Everyone can easily donate covid antibody plasma when they've recovered.

See above.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
[...]

day he received the first treatment.Â* On day 3, he was covid negative!

That's merely one anecdote.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/5/2021 8:31 AM, wrote:
On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 11:17:04 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/5/2021 10:44 AM, Muggles wrote:

Do you know anyone who has recovered from covid and then donated plasma
with antibodies?

Yes, one fellow had donated at least twice that I'm aware of.

Not good enough. We need covid-positive plasma farms. I'm sure we
can find some undesirables to infect with SARS-COV-2 and harvest
their plasma.

Cindy Hamilton

Oklahoma looks like it is already a covid farm. All we have to do is
REQUIRE that every covid survivor there donate plasma once a week.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 2/5/2021 10:28 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 2/5/2021 8:22 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/5/2021 10:16 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

That's great! That will provide people with antibodies which is the
main method of our bodies fighting off viruses.

Keep researching. Maybe you will find out about a new invention.
Something call a vaccination, that gets your body to create it's own
antibodies, so you don't have to wait until you get covid, and get it
from other people to be able to fight disease.

And there is another brilliant invention, called a "mask", that helps
reduce disease from passing from an infected person to someone else.
Look it up, you might learn something.

Masks don't prevent anyone from catching a virus,

Must be why those testing for the virus wear them.

and there's NO PROOF they help.

That is a bare faced lie with the Vietnam study.

They even come with disclaimers that says there are NOT for medical use.

That just means that medical professionals
should used approved ones.

Additionally, masks cause many people to get sick!

**** all people in fact.

You seem to think masks should be the main prevention,

Nope, just a useful addition.

but they don't do squat.

That is a bare faced lie.

OTOH, antibodies are well known for fighting viruses.

And vaccines by far the best way to produce those.

Why inject yourself with a foreign untested "vaccine"

Another bare faced like with that untested lie.

when you've no idea if you'll have a potential deadly response to it.

No one has got that, you silly little pathological liar.

Our bodies fight viruses by CREATING antibodies.

And the vaccines get the body to do that much
better than even getting infected with the virus
does, with no risk of getting infected in the process.

Plasma has been used for a long time on ill patients,

And it is much better to not get infected in the first place, stupid.

and plasma with covid antibodies already MAKE SENSE!

Vaccines make much more sense because they
stop you getting infected in the first place, are
vastly more readily available, vastly cheaper if
you have to pay for the vaccination and work
much better and are much safer too.

Many of you people here seem to think masks and distancing will defeat or
slow down covid,

Corse they do.

but you've been proven WRONG from the start.

More of your bare faced lies. And you fools that take no
precautions at all have been proved wrong from the start.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/5/2021 1:49 PM, Muggles wrote:

[...]

Funny how you accept the results of one man yet reject the vaccine
tested on 43,000 people.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 2/5/2021 10:41 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 11:32:06 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/5/2021 10:20 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 9:59:24 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
I just heard about this particular treatment a few days ago. It sounds
promising.

And in the other thread you say you won't get vaccinated. This
treatment has
no more testing , probably less at this point, than the vaccines. Go
figure.

It is a well known established *FACT* that our bodies fight viruses by
developing antibodies that stop viruses from replicating.

Vaccines are given to people so they will create their own antibodies.
Often vaccines have terrible side effects, especially when they haven't
been thoroughly tested.

OTOH, antibody plasma is well known as to what it will do and much
lessor potential side effects. PLUS, it boosts the person's individual
antibody load to fight covid.

An untested vaccine is one thing. You take your chances as to whether
or not you will have a deadly reaction. Blood plasma with antibodies
that target the actual virus is a well known and effective treatment
already.

You make it sound like the vaccine just came out and we only have the
experiences of a few thousand. It was tested months ago on ~50K
people and it's been given to tens of millions of people around the
world.

You think it's been tested enough?

Yep, given we know the virus and kill you
and leave you with severe medical problems
if it doesnt kill you. We know that the vaccinated
at worst dont require hospitalisation and many
get no symptoms at all of they get infected.

You're welcome to take any vaccine you desire. No vaccine for covid has
been tested long enough to understand the side effects and potential for
harm in the future.

Just as true of getting infected by the virus, ****wit.
And we know that vastly more get infected by the
virus than get any side effects with the vaccines
and we know it has killed half a ****ing million
in the USA alone and vaccines have killed NO ONE.

OTOH ... plasma with antibodies is MUCH safer,

Thats a lie when you have to be infected by the
virus before you even get offered that treatment
and take the risk of catching something the donor has.

a well known treatment,

So is human sacrifice.

and actually delivers covid antibodies to a sick patient who is
struggling at creating their own antibodies.

And its much better to not get infected in the first place, ****wit.

Let me think ...

Impossible for you.

hmmmmmmmm ... If I needed antibodies, but was suffering from pneumonia or
worse, my body isn't exactly going to be working harder to produce all the
antibodies I will need to fight covid.

Thats pig ignorant drivel too. The reason the spanish
flu killed so many young healthy people so quickly is
because the body was reacting so vigorously to the virus.

hmmmm ... I think I'll go with antibody plasma that will BOOST my immune
system

It doesnt do that.

while at the same time my body can ADD to the the plasma antibodies to
FIGHT the virus.

MUCH better to avoid getting infected in
the first place by getting vaccinated, ****wit.

The adverse reactions have been documented and are extremely rare. Your
chances of contracting Covid and winding up in the hosptial or dead, now
there is something orders of magnitude more likely. We have almost 500K
dead in the US from Covid vs how many dead from from the vaccine?
Good grief.

Too many people have died as a direct result of receiving one of the
experimental vaccines.

Not with this virus they havent.

You're welcome to experiment with your body.

You are welcome to die due to this virus.

Sooner the better.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 2/5/2021 10:49 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 11:41:02 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/5/2021 10:28 AM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Masks don't prevent anyone from catching a virus, and there's NO PROOF
they help.

Another big lie repeated.

Nope ... do provide verifiable proof that masks prevent people from
catching viruses.

He did and you deleted it from the quoting.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 2/5/2021 11:21 AM, Bod wrote:
On 05/02/2021 16:40, Muggles wrote:
On 2/5/2021 10:28 AM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

they help. They even come with disclaimers that says there are NOT for
medical use. Additionally, masks cause many people to get sick! You
seem to think masks should be the main prevention, but they don't do
squat.

OTOH, antibodies are well known for fighting viruses. Why inject
yourself with a foreign untested "vaccine" when you've no idea if you'll
have a potential deadly response to it.

Our bodies fight viruses by CREATING antibodies. Plasma has been used
for a long time on ill patients, and plasma with covid antibodies
already MAKE SENSE!

Many of you people here seem to think masks and distancing will defeat
or slow down covid, but you've been proven WRONG from the start.

A demo showing that masks greatly reduce the spread from the mouth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbAzUUtqbiU

How do they actually know and can prove that wearing masks stops anyone
from catching a virus?

They make assumptions based on guesses that masks "reduce" the spread from
the mouth.

Nope, thats trivial to measure, its no guess.

Guesses aren't good enough. Guesses are not proof.

That isnt a guess, ****wit.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 08:34:05 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rot:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote

I just heard about this particular treatment a few days ago. It sounds
promising.

Only to fools. Vaccination works much better.

Tested an vetted vaccines are BETTER because the majority of side effects
are well known.

Nope, because we know that the vaccines
prevent severe disease in the vaccinated.

Now, those side effects are unknown.

Thats is a bare faced lie. MILLIONS have
been vaccinated now we know that there
have been very few serious side effects.

And that the effects of getting infected
are MUCH WORSE and include DEATH.

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote
trader_4 wrote
Muggles wrote

I just heard about this particular treatment a few days ago. It sounds
promising.

That figures, most of the rest of us have known about this since
summer.

It's still winter.

That was last summer, stupid.

Oh, gee ... I guess he should post what he actually means to say

He did.

instead of expecting someone to KNOW what he means, huh?

Only you didnt, because you actually are that stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote
On 2/5/2021 9:33 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 10:15:13 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/5/2021 9:11 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 9:59:24 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
I just heard about this particular treatment a few days ago. It
sounds
promising.

That figures, most of the rest of us have known about this since
summer.

It's still winter.

Then you wonder why I say you're the village idiot.

IF you're referring to last summer 2019,

Corse he was.

Of course?

Yep, given he was talking about the recent past
and its winter there, or havent you noticed ?

You mean sometimes people don't say what they actually mean in posts here?

He did in fact say precisely what he meant and
you are so stupid you still cant work that out.

You do realise that one of the effects of this
virus is severe brain damage dont you ?

Go figure.

Something not possible for you anymore because
you were too stupid to wear a mask or socially distance.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote
trader_4 wrote
Muggles wrote

I just heard about this particular treatment a few days ago. It sounds
promising.

And in the other thread you say you won't get vaccinated. This
treatment has no more testing , probably less at this point, than the
vaccines. Go figure.

It is a well known established *FACT* that our bodies fight viruses by
developing antibodies that stop viruses from replicating.

Vaccines are given to people so they will create their own antibodies.

Yes, and the vaccines for this virus do that much
better than getting infected by the virus, so the
plasma treatment you have just discovered isnt
anywhere near as good as getting vaccinated.

Tell that to a man who nearly died.

He isnt relevant to that point.

He received the plasma treatment and the same day he began feeling better.

And if he had been vaccinated, he wouldnt
have got severe disease and so wouldnt
have needed the very expensive and risky
plasma treatment.

He'd be leaving today, but he was checked for blood clots in his legs
because he's been bed ridden for a while, and they found one.

And that wouldnt have happened if he had
been vaccinated either because he would
not have been bed ridden for a while.

So, he is staying one more day to clot bust it.

See above.

Vaccines only trigger a person's immune system to create antibodies.

Thats wrong too, they also mean that you
dont get severe disease if you get infected.

That takes time to happen.

Yes

Infusing antibodies directly into an individual at risk actually WORKS!

But vaccination WORKS much better.

Vaccines are not guaranteed to work.

Neither is that plasma treatment.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/5/2021 10:20 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 9:59:24 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
I just heard about this particular treatment a few days ago. It
sounds
promising.

And in the other thread you say you won't get vaccinated. This
treatment has
no more testing , probably less at this point, than the vaccines. Go
figure.

It is a well known established *FACT* that our bodies fight viruses by
developing antibodies that stop viruses from replicating.

Vaccines are given to people so they will create their own antibodies.

Yes, and the vaccines for this virus to that much
better than getting infected by the virus, so the
plasma treatment you have just discovered isnt
anywhere near as good as getting vaccinated.

Tell that to a man who nearly died. He received the plasma treatment
and the same day he began feeling better.

He'd be leaving today, but he was checked for blood clots in his legs
because he's been bed ridden for a while, and they found one. So, he is
staying one more day to clot bust it.

Vaccines only trigger a person's immune system to create antibodies.
That takes time to happen. Infusing antibodies directly into an
individual at risk actually WORKS!

Vaccines are not guaranteed to work.

Are plasma and antibody therapies the next Covid-19?

The UK's RECOVERY trial (a much larger study including thousands of
people hospitalised with Covid-19) was also testing the potential
benefits of receiving convalescent plasma €“ but the trial stopped
assigning people to receive this treatment in January 2021 after an early
analysis showed that overall it did not help ...

https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsu...s-for-covid-19

They're wrong.

Nope. its not the only proper trial that has found that.

It actually reversed a major covid infection in the man I mentioned.

You dont know what would have happened
if he had not got that treatment. Plenty,
including Boris were just as sick and recovered
without that particular treatment.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message
[...]

They're wrong. It actually reversed a major covid infection in the man
I mentioned.

JEEZ!

Perhaps, I should also mention, he has a pace-maker and is a diabetic.

The antibody treatments REVERSED his covid infection beginning the same
day he received the first treatment.

You dont know that.

On day 3, he was covid negative!

And you dont know what would have
happened if he had not had that treatment.

Thats why we do proper trials, to prove what
works and what doesnt. That trial showed that
it isnt the miracle cure you stupidly claim it is.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/5/2021 1:24 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

same day he received the first treatment.Â* On day 3, he was covid
negative!

Funny how you accept the results of one man yet reject the vaccine
tested on 43,000 people.

Not funny, just muggles. That's exactly how she "thinks".
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 09:07:17 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile pest's latest troll**** unread
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 5 Feb 2021 16:24:03 -0500, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 2/5/2021 1:49 PM, Muggles wrote:

Vaccines are given to people so they will create their own
antibodies.

Yes, and the vaccines for this virus to that much
better than getting infected by the virus, so the
plasma treatment you have just discovered isnt
anywhere near as good as getting vaccinated.

Tell that to a man who nearly died.* He received the plasma
treatment and the same day he began feeling better.

He'd be leaving today, but he was checked for blood clots in his
legs because he's been bed ridden for a while, and they found one.
So, he is staying one more day to clot bust it.

Vaccines only trigger a person's immune system to create
antibodies. That takes time to happen.* Infusing antibodies
[...]

LOL

Plus the 735,000 people over 60 in Israel.

But I'm sure that guy with the pacemaker is more proof-worthy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 5 Feb 2021 08:28:39 -0800, Bob F
wrote:

[...]

Yes, you can make millions of doses of vaccination, but for convalescent
plasma, first you need someone who had corona, then you need him to
still be alive, then you need him to be strong enough to leave the
house, then you need him to want to do this, then you need to collect
it, process it, and find the right patients to give it to. And iirc one
donor can supply two patients.

So there will be a few thousand donors and a few thousand recipients
compared to the 100's of thousands that get the virus.

And there is another brilliant invention, called a "mask", that helps
reduce disease from passing from an infected person to someone else.
Look it up, you might learn something.

You can make millions of masks too. In fact they already do.

But I'm going to wait until I get sick and hope someone can find me some
convalescent plasma.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 5 Feb 2021 08:49:22 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

OTOH, antibodies are well known for fighting viruses. Why inject
yourself with a foreign untested "vaccine" when you've no idea if you'll
have a potential deadly response to it.

Because tens of millions have now received these vaccines and the adverse
reactions are extremely low, no different than any other vaccine, eg the flu
one that you claim you do get.

And the corona vaccine, both of them and probably the third one, work
better than any of the flu vaccines, any year, which iirc were 50 to 80%
effective. (Still worth it, don't get me wrong.)

In stage iii studies the first two corona vaccines were 94 and 95%
effective and in real world testing they've been between 90 and 95%
effective. With 3 deaths out of 734 thousand.

But I'm going to wait until I get sick and put an ad on Craigslist to
find myself some conv. plasma.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/5/2021 10:28 AM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

You seem incapable of being educated.* I never said or implied in any way
that masks should be the main prevention method.** It's one tool among
many.

I guess you simply ignore the disclaimers that come on the masks you
purchase.

They obviously are obviously just covering their backs.

Absolutely. If they promised that they worked, or even said they worked
well, and someone got sick, they'd be sued.

Muggles should read the release anyone getting convalescent plasma is
expected to sign. In fact what anyone getting any medical treatement
is expected to sign. It's longer and stronger than the disclaimer on the
masks. But she signs it every time she has a procedure.

Then there are laws that limit tremendously when a doctor is liable. She
doesn't even have to sign anything. He has to be in violation of
standard medical standards. Just being wrong and prescribing a drug
that gives slight side effects is not going to get you much of a
judgment if any. He has to be negligent.

My brother heard of a case where parents brought in a child for an x-ray
of some fancy imaging procedure and he was a baby or somehow couldn't
keep still so he needed sedation. The doctor asked the assistant how
much to use and she said, At my old job we used nnnn. And so they did
and they killed the child. It was negligence to depend on someone not a
a doctor and not looking at an accepted reference when she said it, to
depend on her for this information. And I'm sure he lost big in a
lawsuit.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/5/2021 3:24 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

Those 43K people have no idea how the vaccine will affect their lives in
6 months, 3 yrs, or any particular length of time. They think it's a
life saver now, but have NO idea if it'll still be a life saver in the
future.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

That's great!Â* That will provide people with antibodies which is the
main method of our bodies fighting off viruses.

Keep researching. Maybe you will find out about a new invention.
Something call a vaccination, that gets your body to create it's own
antibodies, so you don't have to wait until you get covid, and get it
from other people to be able to fight disease.

And of course, every plasma donor risks serious infections from the
process, because they take their blood, run it through a machine, then
pump it back into them.

That's why we have to REQUIRE all recovered covid catchees to donate
their plasma every week, so we have enough for Muggy and her friends.
Again, lets start that process in OK, since they have so many cases.

Yes, you can make millions of doses of vaccination, but for convalescent
plasma, first you need someone who had corona, then you need him to
still be alive, then you need him to be strong enough to leave the
house, then you need him to want to do this, then you need to collect
it, process it, and find the right patients to give it to. And iirc one
donor can supply two patients.

So there will be a few thousand donors and a few thousand recipients
compared to the 100's of thousands that get the virus.

And there is another brilliant invention, called a "mask", that helps
reduce disease from passing from an infected person to someone else.
Look it up, you might learn something.

You can make millions of masks too. In fact they already do.

And some of them don't have Muggies CYA disclaimer. Because they
actually are proven to work.

But I'm going to wait until I get sick and hope someone can find me some
convalescent plasma.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Hey, I have a pacemaker, but have not caught covid. Oh wait - I wear a
mask and take other precautions.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/5/2021 4:27 PM, Muggles wrote:
[...]

beginning the same day he received the first treatment.Â* On day 3, he
was covid negative!

Funny how you accept the results of one man yet reject the vaccine
tested on 43,000 people.

Those 43K people have no idea how the vaccine will affect their lives in
6 months, 3 yrs, or any particular length of time.Â* They think it's a
life saver now, but have NO idea if it'll still be a life saver in the
future.

And you have even less knowledge of the same problems with your solution.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

It might be the pacemaker. Do you have one of the anti-covid
pacemakers?

How often do you have to change the battery? Be sure to get one of the
anti-covid batteries.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
[...]

Just as true of the individual who got the plasma treatment.

They think it's a life saver now,

In fact they know it is given that none
of those who were infected died.