Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT: COVID-19 CONVALESCENT PLASMA FOR TREATMENT OF HOSPITALIZED PATIENTS WITH COVID-19

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 5 Feb 2021 08:49:22 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

OTOH, antibodies are well known for fighting viruses. Why inject
yourself with a foreign untested "vaccine" when you've no idea if you'll
have a potential deadly response to it.

Because tens of millions have now received these vaccines and the adverse
reactions are extremely low, no different than any other vaccine, eg the flu
one that you claim you do get.

And the corona vaccine, both of them and probably the third one, work
better than any of the flu vaccines, any year, which iirc were 50 to 80%
effective. (Still worth it, don't get me wrong.)

In stage iii studies the first two corona vaccines were 94 and 95%
effective and in real world testing they've been between 90 and 95%
effective. With 3 deaths out of 734 thousand.

But I'm going to wait until I get sick and put an ad on Craigslist to
find myself some conv. plasma.