Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: 200,000 Pennsylvania Ballots Were Modified After Election

On 1/24/2021 8:22 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, January 24, 2021 at 8:08:42 AM UTC-5, Eddie Pinkowski wrote:
There was fraud everywhere in the 2020 election and to not address this is to destroy the future of our children while stomping on the graves of those who died for this country.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...n-real-people/

Produce those ballots. Or shut up.

Either way, the states certified their elections, Congress counted the electoral
votes, Biden was sworn in, and he's president.

Cindy Hamilton

Until the military rips him out of there in handcuffs for election
fraud , sedition , and treason for consorting with a foreign gov't to
steal the election . Y'all libs are so incredibly gullible , you'll
believe anything the MSM pushes .
Have they published the fact that Myanmar also used Dominion machines
to steal their election ? We've seen how THAT turned out . Ahhh , hope
springs eternal ...
--
Snag
In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/4/2021 2:30 PM, Snag wrote:
On 1/24/2021 8:22 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, January 24, 2021 at 8:08:42 AM UTC-5, Eddie Pinkowski wrote:
There was fraud everywhere in the 2020 election and to not address
this is to destroy the future of our children while stomping on the
graves of those who died for this country.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...n-real-people/

Produce those ballots.Â* Or shut up.

Either way, the states certified their elections, Congress counted the
electoral
votes, Biden was sworn in, and he's president.

Cindy Hamilton

Â* Until the military rips him out of there in handcuffs for election
fraud , sedition , and treason for consorting with a foreign gov't to
steal the election . Y'all libs are so incredibly gullible , you'll
believe anything the MSM pushes .
Â* Have they published the fact that Myanmar also used Dominion machines
to steal their election ? We've seen how THAT turned out . Ahhh , hope
springs eternal ...

Forever living your fantasy. Too bad that's all it is.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 5:30:21 PM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
On 1/24/2021 8:22 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, January 24, 2021 at 8:08:42 AM UTC-5, Eddie Pinkowski wrote:
There was fraud everywhere in the 2020 election and to not address this is to destroy the future of our children while stomping on the graves of those who died for this country.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...n-real-people/

Produce those ballots. Or shut up.

Either way, the states certified their elections, Congress counted the electoral
votes, Biden was sworn in, and he's president.

Cindy Hamilton

Until the military rips him out of there in handcuffs for election
fraud , sedition , and treason for consorting with a foreign gov't to
steal the election .

That's not the job of the U.S. military. You're suggesting a military coup
in the United States.

Y'all libs are so incredibly gullible , you'll
believe anything the MSM pushes .
Have they published the fact that Myanmar also used Dominion machines
to steal their election ?

Is it a fact? Where is the evidence?

Myanmar counts votes by hand. You've been duped.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/24/2021 8:22 AM, wrote:
[...]

I see Smartmatic has now filed suits against, Ruddy, Powell, Fox, Lou Dobbs,
Marial Bartiromo for $2 bil. Excellent. We need to vet this for history.
The Trumpets will never believe it though, they will vilify the courts and
the judge. We could write the script. The deep state screwed poor widdle
Trump again, that's what they will say. It's also quite obvious that if the
dirt that these folk threw isn't baseless, Smartmatic and Dominion would
not want to pursue it in court. They may win or lose, that depends on factors
beyond whether it was true or not. But I'm confident that it will be established
to any reasonable people that the core allegations made here about these
companies being involved in stealing an election are false. Will Trump pay
the judgment for Rudy? ROFL