Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default OT: 200,000 Pennsylvania Ballots Were Modified After Election

On 2/4/2021 2:30 PM, Snag wrote:
On 1/24/2021 8:22 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, January 24, 2021 at 8:08:42 AM UTC-5, Eddie Pinkowski wrote:
There was fraud everywhere in the 2020 election and to not address
this is to destroy the future of our children while stomping on the
graves of those who died for this country.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...n-real-people/

Produce those ballots.Â* Or shut up.

Either way, the states certified their elections, Congress counted the
electoral
votes, Biden was sworn in, and he's president.

Cindy Hamilton

Â* Until the military rips him out of there in handcuffs for election
fraud , sedition , and treason for consorting with a foreign gov't to
steal the election . Y'all libs are so incredibly gullible , you'll
believe anything the MSM pushes .
Â* Have they published the fact that Myanmar also used Dominion machines
to steal their election ? We've seen how THAT turned out . Ahhh , hope
springs eternal ...

Forever living your fantasy. Too bad that's all it is.