Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. 327,000 Pennsylvania Ballot Apps Rejected

https://www.theblaze.com/news/mail-in-ballots-rejected-pennsylvania-2020-election

It sounds just like confusion and not any intentional wrong doing.
It's too bad.
A quick definite decision about our next Prez would be a really good
thing this
time.
One postal service employee did get fired after 100 mail in ballots
were discovered in a dumpster. I suppose he's never heard of double
bagging.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/17/20 9:18 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://www.theblaze.com/news/mail-in-ballots-rejected-pennsylvania-2020-election

Â*Â*Â*Â* It sounds just like confusion and not any intentional wrong doing.
Â*It's too bad.
A quick definite decision about our next Prez would be a really good
thing this
time.
Â*Â* One postal service employee did get fired after 100 mail in ballots
were discovered in a dumpster.Â* I suppose he's never heard of double
bagging.

I forgot to mention the fired employee was in Kentucky.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/17/2020 7:18 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://www.theblaze.com/news/mail-in-ballots-rejected-pennsylvania-2020-election

Â*Â*Â*Â* It sounds just like confusion and not any intentional wrong doing.
Â*It's too bad.
A quick definite decision about our next Prez would be a really good
thing this
time.
Â*Â* One postal service employee did get fired after 100 mail in ballots
were discovered in a dumpster.Â* I suppose he's never heard of double
bagging.

"Also this week, nearly 30,000 mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania were sent
to the wrong residences. "About 28,879 voters in Allegheny County, home
to Pittsburgh, were impacted due to an error made by Midwest Direct, the
company tasked with printing, collating and mailing the ballots," as
reported by Fox News. "

It turns out, the "Midwest Direct" company that screwed up these 30,000
ballots used to fly a trump flag under the US flag outside their office.
Should we blame the Democratic Party for this, righties?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/17/20 11:16 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/17/2020 7:18 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://www.theblaze.com/news/mail-in-ballots-rejected-pennsylvania-2020-election

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* It sounds just like confusion and not any intentional wrong
doing. Â*Â*It's too bad.
A quick definite decision about our next Prez would be a really good
thing this
time.
Â*Â*Â* One postal service employee did get fired after 100 mail in ballots
were discovered in a dumpster.Â* I suppose he's never heard of double
bagging.

"Also this week, nearly 30,000 mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania were sent
to the wrong residences. "About 28,879 voters in Allegheny County, home
to Pittsburgh, were impacted due to an error made by Midwest Direct, the
company tasked with printing, collating and mailing the ballots," as
reported by Fox News. "

It turns out, the "Midwest Direct" company that screwed up these 30,000
ballots used to fly a trump flag under the US flag outside their office.
Should we blame the Democratic Party for this, righties?

Quote the article:

"However, 90% of those mail-in ballot applications, about 336,000, were
denied as duplicates. The reason for the confusion is because people may
have previously and unknowingly already requested a mail-in ballot
application for the November election.

Many Pennsylvanians who voted during the June primaries may have checked
a box to request a mail-in ballot application for the November election.
Many may have requested a second ballot unwittingly."

And

"Making matters even worse, nongovernmental election groups have deluged
Pennsylvania voters with mail-in ballot applications, urging voters to
request mail-in ballots. Some voters assume these applications are from
the state. They may think that their request for a mail-in ballot was
not received by the government, so they request another mail-in ballot.

A spokesperson for the Pennsylvania Department of State said these
nongovernmental election groups have caused "confusion for voters and
the likelihood that voters will not realize their application has been
processed and they don't need to submit another one."

It doesn't sound like Midwest Direct had anything to do with the
mixups of the
duplicate applications, 336,000 of them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/18/2020 3:35 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 10/17/20 11:16 PM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Â*Â*Â* Quote the article:

"However, 90% of those mail-in ballot applications, about 336,000, were
denied as duplicates. The reason for the confusion is because people may
have previously and unknowingly already requested a mail-in ballot
application for the November election.

Many Pennsylvanians who voted during the June primaries may have checked
a box to request a mail-in ballot application for the November election.
Many may have requested a second ballot unwittingly."

Â*Â* And

"Making matters even worse, nongovernmental election groups have deluged
Pennsylvania voters with mail-in ballot applications, urging voters to
request mail-in ballots. Some voters assume these applications are from
the state. They may think that their request for a mail-in ballot was
not received by the government, so they request another mail-in ballot.

A spokesperson for the Pennsylvania Department of State said these
nongovernmental election groups have caused "confusion for voters and
the likelihood that voters will not realize their application has been
processed and they don't need to submit another one."

Â*Â*Â*Â* It doesn't sound like Midwest Direct had anything to do with the
mixups of the
duplicate applications,Â* 336,000 of them.

I never said they did.

There were more than 1 issued mentioned above.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 17 Oct 2020 21:16:39 -0700, Bob F
wrote:

[...]

I think you did attribute it to them, Bob.