Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: 200,000 Pennsylvania Ballots Were Modified After Election

On Monday, January 25, 2021 at 5:13:25 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jan 2021 13:29:01 +0000, Bod posted for all of us to digest...

The Gateway Pundit - Wikipedia

The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right news and opinion website.
The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy
theories.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

Obviously a news source for the gullible and those of low intelligence.

You do know that Wikipedia is an American far-left-edited encyclopedia. It is
known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes and conspiracy theories.

Obviously a source for the gullible and those of low intelligence.

I've been to the Gateway Pundit. I concur with Wikipedia and with Bod's
summation.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 03:42:56 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

On Monday, January 25, 2021 at 5:13:25 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jan 2021 13:29:01 +0000, Bod posted for all of us to digest...

The Gateway Pundit - Wikipedia

The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right news and opinion website.
The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy
theories.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

Obviously a news source for the gullible and those of low intelligence.

You do know that Wikipedia is an American far-left-edited encyclopedia. It is
known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes and conspiracy theories.

Obviously a source for the gullible and those of low intelligence.

I've been to the Gateway Pundit. I concur with Wikipedia and with Bod's
summation.

Cindy Hamilton

That's nice. Never let an opposing viewpoint enter your head.

Now back to a.h.r!

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at 2:51:07 PM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

I give opposing viewpoints the consideration they deserve. There is
room for cordial disagreement on a number of topics. For example, the
role of immigration in our society. The extent to which Western Civilization
should be emphasized in our schools.

Bull****, however, is easy to identify and dismiss.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 12:08:06 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

Bull****, however, is easy to identify and dismiss.

How do you define this?

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 16:26:44 -0500, Tekkie© posted for all of us to digest...

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 12:08:06 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

Bull****, however, is easy to identify and dismiss.

How do you define this?

Moving along with an answer...

The PA Sec of State Kathy Boockvar resigned. She didn't add a state
constitution amendment to the ballot. Humm.

Could this be a way to divert attention from alleged voter fraud and counting?
*Ignore the man behind the curtain*

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, January 29, 2021 at 4:26:49 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 12:08:06 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...
Bull****, however, is easy to identify and dismiss.

How do you define this?

--
Tekkie

The BS "expert" report that started the thread is a good example of BS. Took me
two minutes to spot. This alleged data expert compared the AZ 1998 election
turnout to 2020 and said that the only way more people could have voted in 2020 was
if everyone who moved into the state during those 22 years voted. Wrong!
First he's comparing a non-presidential year to a presidential election year,
when turnout is always higher. Second, it clearly does not require all those who
were added to the population to vote to get a higher turnout, just a higher
percentage of registered voters to turn out. And this was no ordinary presidential
election, Trump had greatly motivated people on both sides to vote.
They did, he lost and this expert is no expert, just another Trumpet dummy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 08:09:31 -0800 (PST), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...

[...]

Thanks, I didn't call you names. I guess that is what left wingers do...

--
Tekkie