Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default OT: 200,000 Pennsylvania Ballots Were Modified After Election

On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 08:09:31 -0800 (PST), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...

On Friday, January 29, 2021 at 4:26:49 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 12:08:06 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...
Bull****, however, is easy to identify and dismiss.

How do you define this?

--
Tekkie

The BS "expert" report that started the thread is a good example of BS. Took me
two minutes to spot. This alleged data expert compared the AZ 1998 election
turnout to 2020 and said that the only way more people could have voted in 2020 was
if everyone who moved into the state during those 22 years voted. Wrong!
First he's comparing a non-presidential year to a presidential election year,
when turnout is always higher. Second, it clearly does not require all those who
were added to the population to vote to get a higher turnout, just a higher
percentage of registered voters to turn out. And this was no ordinary presidential
election, Trump had greatly motivated people on both sides to vote.
They did, he lost and this expert is no expert, just another Trumpet dummy.

Thanks, I didn't call you names. I guess that is what left wingers do...

--
Tekkie