Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default OT: 200,000 Pennsylvania Ballots Were Modified After Election

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 03:42:56 -0800 (PST), posted for all
of us to digest...

On Monday, January 25, 2021 at 5:13:25 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jan 2021 13:29:01 +0000, Bod posted for all of us to digest...

The Gateway Pundit - Wikipedia

The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right news and opinion website.
The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy
theories.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

Obviously a news source for the gullible and those of low intelligence.

You do know that Wikipedia is an American far-left-edited encyclopedia. It is
known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes and conspiracy theories.

Obviously a source for the gullible and those of low intelligence.

I've been to the Gateway Pundit. I concur with Wikipedia and with Bod's
summation.

Cindy Hamilton

That's nice. Never let an opposing viewpoint enter your head.

Now back to a.h.r!

--
Tekkie