Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: C'mon man! You kids get off my lawn!

Biden Uses Razor Wire To Keep Preschoolers From Sledding

https://populist.press/biden-uses-ra...from-sledding/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/1/2021 9:08 AM, Oliver George wrote:
Biden Uses Razor Wire To Keep Preschoolers From Sledding

https://populist.press/biden-uses-ra...from-sledding/

Funny, blaming Biden for something that was a direct result of trumps
insurrection.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/1/2021 12:08 PM, Oliver George wrote:
Biden Uses Razor Wire To Keep Preschoolers From Sledding

https://populist.press/biden-uses-ra...from-sledding/

Biden sez, "That's a lot of malarkey."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/1/21 12:12 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 2/1/2021 9:08 AM, Oliver George wrote:
Biden Uses Razor Wire To Keep Preschoolers From Sledding

https://populist.press/biden-uses-ra...from-sledding/

Funny, blaming Biden for something that was a direct result of trumps insurrection.

You're blaming President Trump for the actions of the DNC's BLM/antifa fundraisers?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 1 Feb 2021 09:12:57 -0800, Bob F
wrote:

On 2/1/2021 9:08 AM, Oliver George wrote:
Biden Uses Razor Wire To Keep Preschoolers From Sledding

https://populist.press/biden-uses-ra...from-sledding/

Funny, blaming Biden for something that was a direct result of trumps
insurrection.

And there's no sledding near the White House anyhow. It's flat. (Well,
some trumpies might go sledding even where it's flat. You don't go fast
but it lasts longer when you're standing still.)

And the picture is not of the White House, it's the Capitol which is on
Capitol Hill, and the president has nothing to do with managing it. I
don't think even Congress makes the original decisions. Someone is in
charge of security and he can be overridden by Congress.

Trumpies are so stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 2/1/2021 9:08 AM, Oliver George wrote:
Biden Uses Razor Wire To Keep Preschoolers From Sledding

https://populist.press/biden-uses-ra...from-sledding/

Funny, blaming Biden for something that was a direct result of trumps
insurrection.

And there's no sledding near the White House anyhow. It's flat.

Not really, The White House sits about 60 feet higher than E street
and the ellipse but you still can't sled there unless you know the
president. It is inside the fence.
I still never heard of sledding at the capitol as a "tradition". To
start with, there are not that many residential places within an easy
walk for a kid. Maybe the congress people's kids did it I don't know.
There are some cool places on "Souf ese" where they actually have
parks on hills. I am sure there are also plenty in Northwest once you
get away from the real downtown area. That whole area is straight up
hill from the Federal Triangle area. I just never had a way to get up
there when I was a kid. We used to sled in the alleys. They plowed the
roads but not the alleys. I did T bone a car once on 44th street where
the 46th place alley dumps you out and I still have the scar.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/01/2021 10:56 AM, micky wrote:
And there's no sledding near the White House anyhow. It's flat. (Well,
some trumpies might go sledding even where it's flat. You don't go fast
but it lasts longer when you're standing still.)

https://www.nps.gov/whho/planyourvis...r-egg-roll.htm

Do the Easter eggs roll themselves?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 01 Feb 2021 20:55:26 -0500, posted for all of us to
digest...

wrote:

[...]

Try selling it on Fleabag? ;-)

--