Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default OT: C'mon man! You kids get off my lawn!

On Mon, 01 Feb 2021 20:55:26 -0500, posted for all of us to
digest...

On Mon, 01 Feb 2021 12:56:38 -0500, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 1 Feb 2021 09:12:57 -0800, Bob F
wrote:

On 2/1/2021 9:08 AM, Oliver George wrote:
Biden Uses Razor Wire To Keep Preschoolers From Sledding

https://populist.press/biden-uses-ra...from-sledding/

Funny, blaming Biden for something that was a direct result of trumps
insurrection.

And there's no sledding near the White House anyhow. It's flat.

Not really, The White House sits about 60 feet higher than E street
and the ellipse but you still can't sled there unless you know the
president. It is inside the fence.
I still never heard of sledding at the capitol as a "tradition". To
start with, there are not that many residential places within an easy
walk for a kid. Maybe the congress people's kids did it I don't know.
There are some cool places on "Souf ese" where they actually have
parks on hills. I am sure there are also plenty in Northwest once you
get away from the real downtown area. That whole area is straight up
hill from the Federal Triangle area. I just never had a way to get up
there when I was a kid. We used to sled in the alleys. They plowed the
roads but not the alleys. I did T bone a car once on 44th street where
the 46th place alley dumps you out and I still have the scar.

Try selling it on Fleabag? ;-)

--
Tekkie