Posted to alt.home.repair

Default not enough fealty

Arizona considering censure for Flake, Cindy McCain, and governor.
Governor endorsed trump but certified the vote for Biden.

Cindy McCain has never even held office.

They didn't show enough fealty. !!!

I want more fealty. I want my Mapo.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 18:10:58 -0500, micky posted for all of us to digest...

Arizona considering censure for Flake, Cindy McCain, and governor.
Governor endorsed trump but certified the vote for Biden.

Cindy McCain has never even held office.

They didn't show enough fealty. !!!

I want more fealty. I want my Mapo.

I haven't heard that term in a LOOONG time. Mickey will eat it!

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/03/2021 01:11 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 18:10:58 -0500, micky posted for all of us to digest...

Arizona considering censure for Flake, Cindy McCain, and governor.
Governor endorsed trump but certified the vote for Biden.

Cindy McCain has never even held office.

They didn't show enough fealty. !!!

I want more fealty. I want my Mapo.

I haven't heard that term in a LOOONG time. Mickey will eat it!

I might have been in the target audience but that ad set my teeth on edge.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 19:56:30 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

They didn't show enough fealty. !!!

I want more fealty. I want my Mapo.

I haven't heard that term in a LOOONG time. Mickey will eat it!

I might have been in the target audience but that ad set my teeth on edge.

Or rather your dentures, senile blabbermouth? BG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 19:56:30 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 02/03/2021 01:11 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 18:10:58 -0500, micky posted for all of us to digest...

Arizona considering censure for Flake, Cindy McCain, and governor.
Governor endorsed trump but certified the vote for Biden.

Cindy McCain has never even held office.

They didn't show enough fealty. !!!

I want more fealty. I want my Mapo.

I haven't heard that term in a LOOONG time. Mickey will eat it!

I might have been in the target audience but that ad set my teeth on edge.

Karz for Kidz is the one that sets me off. I think Micky asked one if they give
them to kids to drive. Maybe like bumper cars... They'll never get a dime from
me.

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/3/2021 8:56 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 02/03/2021 01:11 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 18:10:58 -0500, micky posted for all of us to
digest...

Arizona considering censure for Flake, Cindy McCain, and governor.
Governor endorsed trump but certified the vote for Biden.

Cindy McCain has never even held office.

They didn't show enough fealty. !!!

I want more fealty.Â* I want my Mapo.

I haven't heard that term in a LOOONG time. Mickey will eat it!

I might have been in the target audience but that ad set my teeth on edge.

You were , and so was I ... I WANT MY MAYPO !
I hated that **** .
--
Snag
In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/4/2021 5:42 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 19:56:30 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 02/03/2021 01:11 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 18:10:58 -0500, micky posted for all of us to digest...

Arizona considering censure for Flake, Cindy McCain, and governor.
Governor endorsed trump but certified the vote for Biden.

Cindy McCain has never even held office.

They didn't show enough fealty. !!!

I want more fealty. I want my Mapo.

I haven't heard that term in a LOOONG time. Mickey will eat it!

I might have been in the target audience but that ad set my teeth on edge.

Karz for Kidz is the one that sets me off. I think Micky asked one if they give
them to kids to drive. Maybe like bumper cars... They'll never get a dime from
me.

https://www.charitywatch.org/charity...s-real-purpose
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/04/2021 03:42 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 19:56:30 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 02/03/2021 01:11 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 18:10:58 -0500, micky posted for all of us to digest...

Arizona considering censure for Flake, Cindy McCain, and governor.
Governor endorsed trump but certified the vote for Biden.

Cindy McCain has never even held office.

They didn't show enough fealty. !!!

I want more fealty. I want my Mapo.

I haven't heard that term in a LOOONG time. Mickey will eat it!

I might have been in the target audience but that ad set my teeth on edge.

Karz for Kidz is the one that sets me off. I think Micky asked one if they give
them to kids to drive. Maybe like bumper cars... They'll never get a dime from
me.

Ah ****... Never saw that one; unfortunately it's on youtube. I've been
busy so I haven't watched Amazon Prime TV for a while. Last night I
watched an episode of The Rebel (Johnny Yuma was a rebel...) and the
dirty sons-a-bitches cut in three sets of ads. Even worse, one of the
ads for Doritos or some other crap I'd never eat was repeated within the
1/2 hour show.

I dumped Spotify after they ran 3 ads for Harry's Razors back to back. I
need that even less that a bag of over-salted, over-priced cornmeal.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/04/2021 04:27 PM, Snag wrote:
On 2/3/2021 8:56 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 02/03/2021 01:11 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 18:10:58 -0500, micky posted for all of us to
digest...

Arizona considering censure for Flake, Cindy McCain, and governor.
Governor endorsed trump but certified the vote for Biden.

Cindy McCain has never even held office.

They didn't show enough fealty. !!!

I want more fealty. I want my Mapo.

I haven't heard that term in a LOOONG time. Mickey will eat it!

I might have been in the target audience but that ad set my teeth on
edge.

You were , and so was I ... I WANT MY MAYPO !
I hated that **** .

I don't know if I ever had it. Maltex wasn't bad but I preferred my
oatmeal straight up. If I wanted maple syrup we had the real stuff not
that Vermont Maid **** where they wave a maple leaf at a vat of corn syrup.

That's one thing I miss. There was a sugar house a little way over the
Vermont border and we'd go over in the spring when they were boiling to
stock up.

There was jack wax too.

https://www.theselfsufficienthomeacr...ple-candy.html

Nothing like walking into a sugar house from the cold. Diabetic coma to
follow.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/04/2021 06:45 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

Figures. My brother donated his Tercel to one of those organizations
when it didn't have a hope of passing the CA smog test but it was a real
one, not that scam. The Tercel may still be polluting the world in
Ecuador or some other hole.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 4 Feb 2021 20:17:56 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Figures. My brother donated his Tercel

Oh, my! ...and the senile gossiping continues! LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Blabbermouth

On Thu, 4 Feb 2021 20:01:17 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Ah ****... Never saw that one; unfortunately it's on youtube. I've been
busy

"Busy" doing WHAT? Gossiping on Usenet? You bet, senile gossiop! LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 4 Feb 2021 20:12:55 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

I don't know if I ever had it. Maltex wasn't bad but I preferred my
oatmeal straight up. If I wanted maple syrup

Oh, no! Is there NO END to your senile **** you keep spouting on ahr?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 4 Feb 2021 20:45:56 -0500, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to
digest...

On 2/4/2021 5:42 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 19:56:30 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 02/03/2021 01:11 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 18:10:58 -0500, micky posted for all of us to digest...

Arizona considering censure for Flake, Cindy McCain, and governor.
Governor endorsed trump but certified the vote for Biden.

Cindy McCain has never even held office.

They didn't show enough fealty. !!!

I want more fealty. I want my Mapo.

I haven't heard that term in a LOOONG time. Mickey will eat it!

I might have been in the target audience but that ad set my teeth on edge.

Karz for Kidz is the one that sets me off. I think Micky asked one if they give
them to kids to drive. Maybe like bumper cars... They'll never get a dime from
me.

https://www.charitywatch.org/charity...s-real-purpose

Thanks Ed, I knew something was wrong. I'll have to keep this site. I only
donate locally.

--
Tekkie