Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default not enough fealty

On 02/04/2021 04:27 PM, Snag wrote:
On 2/3/2021 8:56 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 02/03/2021 01:11 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 18:10:58 -0500, micky posted for all of us to
digest...

Arizona considering censure for Flake, Cindy McCain, and governor.
Governor endorsed trump but certified the vote for Biden.

Cindy McCain has never even held office.

They didn't show enough fealty. !!!

I want more fealty. I want my Mapo.

I haven't heard that term in a LOOONG time. Mickey will eat it!

I might have been in the target audience but that ad set my teeth on
edge.

You were , and so was I ... I WANT MY MAYPO !
I hated that **** .

I don't know if I ever had it. Maltex wasn't bad but I preferred my
oatmeal straight up. If I wanted maple syrup we had the real stuff not
that Vermont Maid **** where they wave a maple leaf at a vat of corn syrup.

That's one thing I miss. There was a sugar house a little way over the
Vermont border and we'd go over in the spring when they were boiling to
stock up.

There was jack wax too.

https://www.theselfsufficienthomeacr...ple-candy.html

Nothing like walking into a sugar house from the cold. Diabetic coma to
follow.