Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default not enough fealty

On Thu, 4 Feb 2021 20:45:56 -0500, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to
digest...

On 2/4/2021 5:42 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 19:56:30 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 02/03/2021 01:11 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 18:10:58 -0500, micky posted for all of us to digest...

Arizona considering censure for Flake, Cindy McCain, and governor.
Governor endorsed trump but certified the vote for Biden.

Cindy McCain has never even held office.

They didn't show enough fealty. !!!

I want more fealty. I want my Mapo.

I haven't heard that term in a LOOONG time. Mickey will eat it!

I might have been in the target audience but that ad set my teeth on edge.

Karz for Kidz is the one that sets me off. I think Micky asked one if they give
them to kids to drive. Maybe like bumper cars... They'll never get a dime from
me.

https://www.charitywatch.org/charity...s-real-purpose

Thanks Ed, I knew something was wrong. I'll have to keep this site. I only
donate locally.

--
Tekkie