Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Who is eligible for the vaccine

Here is a list including every state of Who is eligible for the vaccine.

It's dated Version 26: January 27, 2021, and doesn't indicate who was
eligible last week or next week, but it's probably accurate wrt the date
issued. (26 versions in only 2 or 3 months. I think the version
changes even when only one state changes who's eligible, and they update
it more than once a week.)

https://www.walgreens.com/images/ada...3%2C513%2C0%5D

Walgreens say "The COVID-19 vaccine is on the way.
As pharmacy experts, this is what we train for. We're ready to deliver
vaccinations safely in accordance with state-specific eligibility
requirements."

And I'm sure they are since they gave me a flu shot. I had to ask her
her name though, it wasn't on her jacket. Of course i want to know her
name.

But this is the same message for the whole country,
and maybe Canada ;-) .

It doesn't say when they'll start, and I doubt they know when they will
start. They're 4 blocks away so it would be very convenient. They're
usually quiet but if they make it first come, first served, they won't
be. Maryland knows how to make appointments, but will drugstores?
Maybe.

And btw, Illinois is the only state that lists prisoners as being
eligible. Eventually that will change, at last at the very end.
Someone who really cares can use Find at the link above.