Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 12vdc car battery charger

My 40 year old steel case 6 amp automotive battery charger finally died.
I only want to replace it (and I don't want a contraption that jumps cars).

I just want a new 120VAC simple sturdy 12VDC automotive car battery charger.
And I don't get out to the stores much lately.

Mine had an analog meter, and a 6V/12V switch (which I never used at 6V).
If they still come with an analog amperage needle, that would be nice.

Any advice where to get a good simple sturdy 12VDC battery charger online?

Faulty car battery charger wb UK diy 27 July 9th 16 07:05 PM
Unsmoothed car battery charger - is it crap? Eddie UK diy 172 July 9th 09 03:15 AM
Leave an unplugged battery charger connected to lead-acid battery? BetaB4 Home Repair 30 May 24th 09 12:33 AM
Old fashioned car battery charger technology [email protected] UK diy 53 September 16th 07 12:23 PM
should a car battery charger read 12.0v?or more? beerismygas Electronics Repair 9 July 4th 07 08:18 PM