Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why only cloth masks

On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 16:03:56 -0600, Muggles wrote:

On 1/7/2021 11:16 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, January 7, 2021 at 11:37:24 AM UTC-5, Bob F wrote:
On 1/7/2021 3:50 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at 4:50:13 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 1/6/2021 2:02 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at 2:22:30 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 1/6/2021 12:41 PM, Heywood wrote:
On 1/6/2021 11:03 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/5/2021 8:30 PM, Heywood wrote:
On 1/5/2021 4:46 PM, Muggles wrote:

Masks are nothing but a marketing scheme to make someone rich. They
even come with disclaimers that they aren't for medical usage.

Masks have been common in Japan for decades. Just look at how well
they are doing compared to the rest of the world. They recognize
what works.

The USA is not Japan. There's no comparison.

Yes, they did it right, the US said it was going away. Different
leaders, different outcomes.
Different countries, different demographics, different people...

Smarter people, since their outcomes were better.

Cindy Hamilton

The outcome here for maskless people is great!

I'd love to see a link to your evidence.

Cindy Hamilton

The map says it all.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...rus-cases.html

Thanks, but I wanted Muggles to own her assertion.

One would think that since there's no flu being reported that corona is
a virus that cured the flu!

I like the way you think, Jenn. One would certainly think that Covid-19 has
cured the flu, but only if one were to disregard over a thousand years of
scientific discovery. We now know how viruses work and how they spread, and
we know that masks help to slow that spread. Cool, huh?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/8/2021 5:50 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
So, it is not really the new virus reducing the effects of the old virus, it is the health preserving action being taken by the non sociopaths that does the trick.

So you're saying your democrat governors and mayors who don't wear a mask in public are sociopaths?* Even Queen Nancy?* Chicago Mayor Beetlejuice?* Gavin Newsom?

We finally agree on something!* Maybe the nation is starting to heal?

Posted to alt.home.repair

It happens that Maskless Sociopath formulated :
On 1/8/2021 5:50 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
So, it is not really the new virus reducing the effects of the old virus,
it is the health preserving action being taken by the non sociopaths that
does the trick.

So you're saying your democrat governors and mayors who don't wear a mask in
public are sociopaths?

Yes, and hypocrites. Depending on other factors though.

Even Queen Nancy?* Chicago Mayor Beetlejuice?* Gavin
Newsom?

I don't care who it is. Social responsibility is for everybody, and
those who only pay lip service to health guidlines are hypocrites -
especially if they are authority figures telling others to do so.

We finally agree on something!* Maybe the nation is starting to heal?

There are some situations where 'in public' is still social distancing
and a mask is not needed. Going maskless is a 'conditions permitting'
kind of thing. Intentionally spreading disease (going maskless when
conditions do not warrant it) as a political statement is sociopathic.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/8/2021 5:17 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/8/2021 4:11 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/8/2021 5:03 PM, Muggles wrote:

I'd love to see a link to your evidence.

Cindy Hamilton

The map says it all.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...rus-cases.html

Thanks, but I wanted Muggles to own her assertion.

One would think that since there's no flu being reported that corona
is a virus that cured the flu!

It has been reported and lower than usual.

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...-unusually-low

https://www.realsimple.com/health/pr...oronavirus-cdc

gee Is covid curing the flu??

Yeah, people die of Covid before they catch the flu.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/8/2021 7:10 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/8/2021 5:17 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/8/2021 4:11 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/8/2021 5:03 PM, Muggles wrote:

I'd love to see a link to your evidence.

Cindy Hamilton

The map says it all.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...rus-cases.html

Thanks, but I wanted Muggles to own her assertion.

One would think that since there's no flu being reported that corona
is a virus that cured the flu!

It has been reported and lower than usual.

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...-unusually-low

https://www.realsimple.com/health/pr...oronavirus-cdc

gee Is covid curing the flu??

Yeah, people die of Covid before they catch the flu.

It used to be "people die of the flu." Now, noone dies of the flu.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles formulated on Saturday :
On 1/8/2021 7:10 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/8/2021 5:17 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/8/2021 4:11 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/8/2021 5:03 PM, Muggles wrote:

I'd love to see a link to your evidence.

Cindy Hamilton

The map says it all.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...rus-cases.html

Thanks, but I wanted Muggles to own her assertion.

One would think that since there's no flu being reported that corona is
a virus that cured the flu!

It has been reported and lower than usual.

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...-unusually-low

https://www.realsimple.com/health/pr...oronavirus-cdc

gee Is covid curing the flu??

Yeah, people die of Covid before they catch the flu.

It used to be "people die of the flu." Now, noone dies of the flu.

Bull****!

https://www.goodrx.com/blog/flu-vs-c...rates-by-year/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/9/2021 9:03 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
[...]

I can hear the whoosh! from here.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/9/21 11:42 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/8/2021 7:10 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/8/2021 5:17 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/8/2021 4:11 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/8/2021 5:03 PM, Muggles wrote:

I'd love to see a link to your evidence.

Cindy Hamilton

The map says it all.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...rus-cases.html

Thanks, but I wanted Muggles to own her assertion.

One would think that since there's no flu being reported that corona is a virus that cured the flu!

It has been reported and lower than usual.

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...-unusually-low

https://www.realsimple.com/health/pr...oronavirus-cdc

gee Is covid curing the flu??

Yeah, people die of Covid before they catch the flu.

It used to be "people die of the flu."Â* Now, noone dies of the flu.

The hospital makes more on a covid death...but you knew that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/9/2021 4:52 PM, Dave wrote:
[...]

If someone stumps their toe, falls down, hits their head and is taken to
the ER and then dies from the head trauma, their death will be
categorized as a COVID death. It won't matter that they were otherwise
healthy with no symptoms of COVID. That dead body from the head trauma
will be tested for COVID until the test comes back positive, and then be
categorized as a COVID death!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/11/2021 12:39 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/9/2021 4:52 PM, Dave wrote:
[...]

categorized as a COVID death.Â* It won't matter that they were otherwise
healthy with no symptoms of COVID.Â* That dead body from the head trauma
will be tested for COVID until the test comes back positive, and then be
categorized as a COVID death!

Don't let facts get in the way of your tirade. There is a strict policy
on how things are categorized.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles explained :
On 1/9/2021 4:52 PM, Dave wrote:
[...]

COVID until the test comes back positive, and then be categorized as a COVID
death!

Proof of this wild assertion?