Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why only cloth masks

On 1/11/2021 12:39 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/9/2021 4:52 PM, Dave wrote:
On 1/9/21 11:42 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/8/2021 7:10 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/8/2021 5:17 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/8/2021 4:11 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/8/2021 5:03 PM, Muggles wrote:

I'd love to see a link to your evidence.

Cindy Hamilton

The map says it all.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...rus-cases.html

Thanks, but I wanted Muggles to own her assertion.

One would think that since there's no flu being reported that
corona is a virus that cured the flu!

It has been reported and lower than usual.

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...-unusually-low

https://www.realsimple.com/health/pr...oronavirus-cdc

gee Is covid curing the flu??

Yeah, people die of Covid before they catch the flu.

It used to be "people die of the flu."Â* Now, noone dies of the flu.

The hospital makes more on a covid death...but you knew that.

If someone stumps their toe, falls down, hits their head and is taken to
the ER and then dies from the head trauma, their death will be
categorized as a COVID death.Â* It won't matter that they were otherwise
healthy with no symptoms of COVID.Â* That dead body from the head trauma
will be tested for COVID until the test comes back positive, and then be
categorized as a COVID death!

Don't let facts get in the way of your tirade. There is a strict policy
on how things are categorized.