Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Replacement Part for Costco Chaser, Item# 1900277

Where can I get a 3-way harness for the 'Costco Chaser, Item# 1900277' - 3pc LED Deer Family? The 3-way harness, is the electric wire hook up to light the deer family.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...7-3075550-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

I am looking for the same part. Any luck?

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...7-3075550-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/27/20 5:01 PM, TZulka wrote:
I am looking for the same part.Â* Any luck?

Try here.
https://www.repairclinic.com/
Posted to alt.home.repair
Jod Jod is offline

Contact Ever star manufacturing Ltd. They made the deer and sent us a replacement.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...7-3075550-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

Hi Jod, do you have the link, address or customer service telephone number for Ever Star Manufacturing Ltd. for the replacement wiring you received from them? I need the same replacement wiring for: 'Costco Chaser, Item# 1900277' - 3pc LED Deer Family? The 3-way harness, is the electric wire hook up to light the deer family. The deer lights just stopped working 2 days ago for no known reason.

What was the problem with yours?
Thanks,
Todd

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...7-3075550-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

I also needed a wire harness replacement for this deer family from Costco. I ordered this from Amazon and it works great! The only thing is that you may have to use an extension cord as the cord is only 3 feet. I hope this helps!
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/13gz

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...7-3075550-.htm