DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Replacement Part for Costco Chaser, Item# 1900277 (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/682538-replacement-part-costco-chaser-item-1900277-a.html)

gloria[_3_] November 24th 20 10:01 PM

Replacement Part for Costco Chaser, Item# 1900277

Where can I get a 3-way harness for the 'Costco Chaser, Item# 1900277' - 3pc LED Deer Family? The 3-way harness, is the electric wire hook up to light the deer family.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...7-3075550-.htm

TZulka November 27th 20 11:01 PM

Replacement Part for Costco Chaser, Item# 1900277

I am looking for the same part. Any luck?

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...7-3075550-.htm

Dean Hoffman[_17_] November 27th 20 11:24 PM

Replacement Part for Costco Chaser, Item# 1900277

On 11/27/20 5:01 PM, TZulka wrote:
I am looking for the same part.Â* Any luck?

Try here.
https://www.repairclinic.com/

Jod December 16th 20 11:31 PM

Replacement Part for Costco Chaser, Item# 1900277

Contact Ever star manufacturing Ltd. They made the deer and sent us a replacement.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...7-3075550-.htm

Todd McMullin December 28th 20 03:31 AM

Replacement Part for Costco Chaser, Item# 1900277

Hi Jod, do you have the link, address or customer service telephone number for Ever Star Manufacturing Ltd. for the replacement wiring you received from them? I need the same replacement wiring for: 'Costco Chaser, Item# 1900277' - 3pc LED Deer Family? The 3-way harness, is the electric wire hook up to light the deer family. The deer lights just stopped working 2 days ago for no known reason.

What was the problem with yours?
Thanks,
Todd

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...7-3075550-.htm

Stacey[_3_] January 6th 21 05:01 PM

Replacement Part for Costco Chaser, Item# 1900277

I also needed a wire harness replacement for this deer family from Costco. I ordered this from Amazon and it works great! The only thing is that you may have to use an extension cord as the cord is only 3 feet. I hope this helps!
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/13gz

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...7-3075550-.htm